Numerous studies show that reducing stress levels can help improve the chances of conception. Fertility yoga poses can help quiet negative thoughts and make you feel more in control. Plus this has an added benefit of lowering cortisol (stress hormone) levels, which directly impact your sex hormones. High levels or cortisol may interfere with reproductive hormones.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How fertility yoga is different from regular yoga
- What is the recommendation for hot yoga and fertility.
- Many people have tried meditation and can’t sit still to do the breathing, how fertility yoga can help with someone who isn’t able to meditate.
- How fertility yoga helps to to ease stress both physically and emotionally,
- How to practice self care and put yourself first.
- Which poses are good for the first half of the cycle and help with fertility.
- Which poses are good for the second half of the cycle and help with fertility.
- What to do if you are not overly spiritual how fertility yoga enhances spirituality.
- The difference between Masculine Energy – (Logic, planning, and structure) and Feminine Energy – (intuition, receptivity, dreams, and emotion) and what they each mean for your fertility journey;
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.