I’m excited to welcome Brandy Buskow back to the podcast.
We’re digging into why gut health matters for fertility.
Brandy is part of my team at Fab Fertile. She is an integral part of our Couples Coaching program – which uses functional lab testing, diet and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception. If you are struggling with infertility…your body is desperately trying to tell you something…focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to got to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
She is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Certified Transformational Health Coach and EFT Practitioner. She loves supporting women so they can learn how functional medicine addresses the underlying cause of disease or illness.
When we are going through the fertility journey the absolute last place that we look is the health of our gut.
I see it over and over again with my 1:1 clients.
But how do we begin to heal the gut?
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms it’s time to take a closer look at your gut health:
- Unexplained infertility – may related to celiac disease
- Estrogen dominance
- Frequent colds/flu
- Brain fog/diminished memory
- Food sensitivities
- Chronic yeast infections
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin rashes – acne/eczema, rosacea
- Autoimmune disease
In this episode you’ll learn:
1) Why gut health matters for hormones. We discuss gut infections, leaky gut/intestinal permeability and the connection to fertility.
2) The impact of thyroid health, insulin levels, serotonin, cortisol and adrenaline. Plus excess estrogen and low estrogen and how to balance estrogen naturally.
3) Poor mineral absorption (hint – you could be eating healthy diet – but if there is a gut infection/leaky gut – your body won’t absorb the nutrients).
4) Steps you can take right to begin to heal the gut. Testing recommendations. Diet tips (what we recommend to all our 1:1 clients) and which lifestyle strategies matter.
Download your free fertility yoga video. In this 20 minute intro video we focus on a calming and peaceful practice to connect back to our heart. These simple yoga poses can help quiet negative thoughts and make you feel more in. www.yogafreebie.com Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don’t forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.