I’m excited to welcome Dr. Alan Christianson to the podcast.
We’re digging into how to love your liver.
Dr. Alan Christianson is a Naturopathic Endocrinologist who focuses on Thyroid function, adrenal health, and metabolism. He has been actively practicing in Scottsdale since 1996 and is the founding physician behind Integrative Health.
He is NY Times bestselling author whose books include The Metabolism Reset Diet, The Adrenal Reset Diet, and the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Thyroid Disease. Dr. Christianson regularly appears on natural media like Dr. Oz, The Doctors, and The Today Show.
The liver is the master detoxifier.
A sluggish or overworked liver can contribute to:
- poor mood (anger/irritation)
- hormone imbalance
- poor digestion
- skin issues
A well functioning liver can help with:
- increased energy levels
- clearer skin
- more regular menstrual cycle and PMS
- few infections
- better mood
- less digestive complaints
2) What is the connection between hormonal birth control and liver function
3) What is the connection between thyroid dysfunction and liver health – a high percentage of our 1:1 clients have undiagnosed thyroid function – thyroid health is key for your fertility.
4) How to support the liver – which foods, supplements and lifestyle suggestions are best.
Download your free fertility yoga video. In this 20 minute intro video we focus on a calming and peaceful practice to connect back to our heart. These simple yoga poses can help quiet negative thoughts and make you feel more in. www.yogafreebie.com
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Don’t forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey. Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):