Today I’m welcoming Brandy Buskow to the podcast!
We’re digging into the functional approach for unexplained infertility.
Check out episode #6 for a functional medicine 101 talk plus a look at some of the tools we use to help couples conceive.
Brandy is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is an integral part of our Couples Coaching program – which uses functional lab testing, diet, and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception. If you are struggling with infertility…your body is desperately trying to tell you something…focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
She is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, Transformation Health Coach, and EFT Practitioner.
Receiving a diagnosis of unexplained infertility can be extremely frustrating because it seems like there is no clear path forward.
With the functional approach, there is an explanation.
If you have been told everything is “normal” let’s dig into the missed healing opportunities that we regularly see with our clients.
This episode is for you if you:
If you have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility.
You’re confused about what to do next – all your tests are normal. There is no clear path forward.
IUI or IVF seems like your next logical step.
On this podcast you’ll learn:
1) Why the conventional approach to unexplained infertility routinely misses healing opportunities. We discuss the standard recommendations; which are surface level recommendations that don’t address WHY it’s not working. So why is treatment (with clomid with IUI or IVF) the next logical step?
2) We discuss the diet and what we routinely see is missed.
3) What your sleep is telling you and how this could be connected to hormonal imbalance.
4) Why looking at your blood chemistry and saying everything is “normal” is a complete disservice to you – and how the functional approach can help identify healing opportunities that have been missed.
5) Why it’s not just about you – your partner must be included in diet/lifestyle changes and testing.
6) We discuss a case study with unexplained infertility and successful pregnancy.
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):