Relax~ Renew~Restore Fertility Detox Bath
Nov 03, 2016
A simple Epsom salt bath is one of the easiest and most inexpensive ways to practice self care while healing and facilitating our body’s natural detoxification system. Plus this has the added benefit to help with stress (which allows you to tap into the relaxation response).
- Contains minerals
- Reduces acidity and inflammation and PH balances the body
- Stimulates circulation, promotes cellular regeneration eases skin conditions
- Promotes spiritual and mental balance, lightens depression and negativity
- Regulates Sleep
- Relieves stress and restores harmony
- Good source of Magnesium
- Natural way for the body to detoxify
How to prepare your bath:
1 cup Epsom Salt
2 cups Aluminum Free Baking Soda
1 cup Himalayan Salt (optional)
Few drops of your favourite essential oil (i.e lavender or peppermint)
Add to mixture while running hot bath water
Soak for 30 minutes or more.
- Do not eat before your bath.
- You want the water hot to create a nice sweat
- Adding baking soda will help neutralize the chemicals in water (chlorine) and increase mineral absorption
- You may feel a little light headed or dizzy during your bath. Breathe.
- Once you are done, slowly rise out of tub. Shower off with cool water.
- Allow time after your bath to relax. Lie down for 10 min.
- Drink water to replenish.
Thanks to Amanda Stevenson certified yoga teacher with specialization in fertility and prenatal yoga for her wonderful tips! Want to learn how functional medicine can improve your fertility? Book your free call here!
Add some fertility yoga to your morning and evening routine.
The AM/PM Fertility Yoga includes specific poses for the morning and evening that will enhance your fertility, plus our Fertility Yoga Series – 6 week online program teaches you the best poses for first half and second half of your cycle and how to SLOW DOWN.
Sarah Clark empowers couples to discover how lifestyle and diet can dramatically impact their chances of conceiving. She was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure at 28 and had both her kids with donor eggs. Not until years later did she discover that the root cause of her infertility was a food intolerance. Join the Free Fab Fertile Support Group on Facebook for mini-challenges, motivation and inspiration!