Blood Chemistry: What It Means For Your Fertility
Aug 24, 2018
- Why magnesium levels are important for fertility, simple steps to improve your levels and why 80% of us are deficient.
- What low vitamin D (a high percentage of the women we work with have low Vitamin D) really means for your fertility...what to do about it...how to investigate further. Why supplementing is not enough!
- Why asking for a full thyroid panel is essential. What is missed and why it is important for fertility. What do thyroid antibodies really mean?
- MTHFR and your fertility. Simple steps to take if you have this gene...how it can be linked to repeat miscarriage and unexplained infertility. What you could be missing.
- Plus we discuss B12, iron, glucose, lipids and more.
- low iron and fertility,
- low levels of magnesiums and infertility,
- low vitamin d and infertility,
- magnesium and infertility,
- mthfr and fertility specialist,
- mthfr and fertility treatment,
- thyroid and fertility issues,
- thyroid and fertility treatment,
- unexplained infertility,
- vitamin D and infertility