How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH
Feb 08, 2021
Today I’m welcoming Justine Altman back to the podcast!
We’re digging into themes we see with low AMH/high FSH
Justine is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is an integral part of our Couples Coaching program - which uses functional lab testing, diet, and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception. If you are struggling with infertility...your body is desperately trying to tell you something...focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
Justine is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. She was diagnosed with PCOS and struggled with infertility. She had her first baby with fertility treatments, but after taking a functional approach was able to conceive her 2nd child naturally.
This episode is for you:
-You have low AMH, high FSH, POF/POI, or DOR
-You want to learn how to fast track your chances of natural pregnancy success before you consider donor eggs
-You are ready to dig deeper so that you can address missed healing opportunities
Typically the conventional approach offers very few solutions for these diagnoses as IVF is often not an option and donor eggs are a standard recommendation.
What we know after working with couples with low AMH/high FSH is that healing opportunities are regularly missed.
When we look at the whole body we can begin to bring the body back into balance so that we can optimize preconception health.
I know firsthand how hard it is to go through infertility. I was diagnosed with POF/POI at 28 and had both my kids with donor eggs.
Years later I discovered the root cause of my infertility was food sensitivities, gut infections, and chronic stress.
Let’s discuss the common themes we see with low AMH/high FSH so that you can learn how to prepare for pregnancy success.
In this episode you'll learn:
1) The connection between food sensitivities and low AMH/high FSH and what you may be getting wrong. Hint – this is for you even if you are already eating a clean diet.
2) You may have been told that your TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) is normal but what about the other thyroid markers? We regularly see thyroid dysfunction with a diagnosis of low AMH/high FSH.
3) Do you feel hangry, have poor sleep, or experience sugar cravings? Ensuring your blood sugar is balanced is KEY. Especially if you have irregular or absent cycles, irregular ovulation, or anovulation.
4) If you are experiencing mood issues such as irritability, ADHD, ADD, anxiety, depression and low AMH/high FSH digging into balancing neurotransmitters and addressing healing opportunities allows your body to prepare for pregnancy.
5) Do you feel burnt out, overwhelmed, or exhausted? Not addressing mental emotions stress can impact cortisol levels which in turn impact sex hormones. Addressing mental-emotional stress is KEY for pregnancy success.
6) If your body is under attack by a gut infection such as a parasite, worm, bacterial/fungal overgrowth it wants to survive not to procreate. We see gut infections ALL the time with low AMH/high FSH.
7) Minerals are the spark plugs of the body – but are yours in balance? There could be malabsorption (especially if you were on long term hormonal birth control) and/or heavy metal exposure, which directly impacts hormones.
- Gluten sensitivity (and how common it is)
- Why we don't test gluten sensitivity for long enough
- Gluten sensitivity's tie to leaky gut
- Sensitivities are more subtle but can greatly impact you
- Why the gold standard is the elimination diet
- Why we often have thyroid dysfunction (and what we can do)
- Even if your thyroid has been looked at it doesn't mean there isn't something wrong
- Typical thyroid symptoms to pay attention to
- Do you get "hangry"? What does that mean about your blood sugar?
- The amount of sugar that we consume and how that affects us over time
- The effect of eating too many carbs and glucose meters
- Chemical imbalances and what is happening in the gut
- "In almost all cases, we can make improvements."
- Looking at our schedules and acknowledging the power of choice
- Paying attention to the structural, mental/spiritual, and chemical areas of your life
- Do you need to be in a different line of work?
- What adjustments do you need to make in your everyday life?
- Boundaries, gratitude, and early life trauma
- "The more you run from it, the worst it gets."
- Bacteria in the body and the challenges of unfriendly bacteria
- Healing digestion issues and infections
- How does mineral imbalances affect our fertility?
- "Minerals are the sparkplugs of the body."
- Are you "good" just taking a multivitamin?
- Heavy metals that build up in the body
- "This is the way. It's the way to improve your fertility."
- "With the FabFertile method, we are laying the foundation for all the things in your body to work the way they were meant to work."
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health)
Visit BLUBlox website at http://bit.ly/BLUBlox
Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive a 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):
- can I get pregnant with high fsh,
- diminished ovarian reserve,
- functional medicine for fertility,
- functional medicine hormones,
- infertility has broken me,
- low amh and high fsh levels,
- low amh and high fsh natural pregnancy,
- low amh and high fsh success,
- low amh and high fsh success stories,
- low amh and infertility,
- low amh donor eggs,
- low amh success stories,
- premature ovarian failure Ivf,
- premature ovarian failure pregnancy success stories,
- reversing POF naturally