Today I’m welcoming Amira Posner on the podcast!
We’re talking about steps to take when worry takes over and you go down the rabbit hole of infertility.
Amira and I work very closely together! We co-facilitate the online Mindfulness Fertility Series together. This is a 6 week online program that helps embrace your fertility journey with proven relaxation techniques and stress management strategies that help you regain control and cope with infertility in a much more positive way! Amira has run an in person Fertility Mindbody group in the Toronto area for years.
Amira Posner is Healing Infertility’s lead counselor. Amira is a professional therapist with Bachelor and Masters Degrees in Social Work from the University of Manitoba.
In addition to working with individuals, couples and families providing therapy in a secure and safe setting, she is a member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW) and Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW). She also has formal training in Reiki and the relaxation response.
On the podcast you’ll learn:
- A question that I hear all the time from my clients and the Fab Fertile Support Group. How do we deal with the constant worry of infertility?
- There is situational worry and then there is general anxiety that you may have experienced as a child, teen or adult. Refer to our podcast where Brandy Buskow and I break down the functional medicine approach to anxiety and how you can begin heal. There is a bi directional connection between the gut and the brain and the brain and the gut. Gut health is key.
- Another statement that I hear from my clients is everyone is pregnant but me? How to handle comparison and feeling jealous and envious.
- Sending love to pregnant women? When and how can we do this?
- How do we let go of worry? We discuss how to implement worry time.
- How do we cultivate a fertile mindset?
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.