Biggest Mistakes and How To Avoid Them When You Hire A Fertility Expert
Jun 06, 2022
We’re digging into the biggest mistakes we see in hiring a fertility practitioner so that you can avoid wasting time and money. Let’s face it; there’s a lot of information about what you need to do to improve your fertility. You may be making the changes by yourself, or maybe you are ready to hire an expert to help you figure out how to fast-track your chances of pregnancy success. Whether you’ve had failed and/or cancelled cycles or been told donor eggs are your only option, there is hope for you to conceive and have your baby. If it has worked for someone else, it can work for you. But how do you know which practitioner is right for you? Do you need a therapist, coach, nutrition practitioner, functional medicine doctor, or do you simply need help visualizing a positive outcome? Before you select a fertility practitioner, I want you to give some top tips to help you decide, so you don’t waste time or money on a practitioner that doesn’t meet your needs or, worse, sets you back. In this episode you'll learn:
- How to know which tests your practitioner is running so you can ensure critical information is not missed. Is your partner included in the process?
- Checking to see what support is offered for implementing their treatment plan? Is there support or do you receive the plan and are left to figure it out on your own?
- Is the program customized for you or is it a one-size-fits-all approach?
- What is their philosophy on taking a mind, body and spirit approach? Do they help you with mindset and honing your intuition so you can see a positive path forward or is it only focused on testing and addressing biochemical imbalances?
- Do they specialize in your diagnosis? Do they know about themes with your diagnosis so you can prevent wasted time and improve your chances of pregnancy success?
- What support do they offer in between sessions to get your questions answered? Do you need to wait until you see them for your next appointment?
--- HIGHLIGHTS: 1:44 INTRODUCING TODAY’S TOPIC 2:51 BASELINE FERTILITY TESTING
- Why it’s important to get your foundation tests done
- How gut infections impact your chances of pregnancy success
- If you have an infection, the body wants to survive, not procreate.
- What to look for in practitioner tests
- The types of tests you’ll need
- Why each of these tests is important for identifying missed healing opportunities
- Tests are only the beginning of the Fab Fertile Method
- Coaching support is key for implementing change.
- Why your partner needs to be involved
- It’s really important to have someone support you who can help with your mindset
- To be more productive, do less.
- We’re all different. You need a personalized plan tailored to your unique needs.
- How we combine the biochemical assessments with a mind, body, spirit approach in the Fab Fertile Method
- It’s about meeting your miracle halfway and showing up.
- With each diagnosis, there are specific themes that come up.
- As you start to harness the intuitive piece more, you can see a path forward.
- A collaborative approach really helps to fast-track your success.
- What happens between sessions is even more powerful than what happens in the sessions.
- If you don’t believe it’s going to work, you won’t make the necessary changes
- How all these strategies work together to give you the best chance of pregnancy success
----RESOURCES: Fab Fertile Method - https://wordpress-471581-2904792.cloudwaysapps.com/what-we-do/ Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 193: How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH
- Episode 346: How To Know If IVF Is Your Next Best Step
- Episode 341: Why A Healthy Vaginal Microbiome Matters When You Are TTC
Book your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call here with your partner During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
---This episode is sponsored by: Legacy Legacy: the digital fertility clinic that allows you to test, freeze, and improve your sperm from home. Legacy allows you to test your sperm with a mail-in kit so you can produce a sample in the comfort of your own home. Their kits use a transport media that’s clinically proven to protect and extend the life of sperm for overnight shipping. Legacy’s kit does not require a prescription, and semen analysis starts at $199. Every client has the option to discuss their results with one of their male fertility specialists if they choose. Use code FabFertile for 20% off your fertility analysis at GiveLegacy.com.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success. --- Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabfertileinc/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sesacoaching/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/fabfertile Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahclarkfertilitycoach/ ---- LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show! HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW! Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases. Find all our resources here: https://wordpress-471581-2904792.cloudwaysapps.com/resources/ ---Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below. Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button so you never miss an episode!