How Do I Know When the Best Time is to Start IVF?
Dec 08, 2021
Today's question is: How do I know I’m ready to do an IVF?
Welcome to our daily Q&A show - Ask The Fertility Experts. We're answering your fertility questions so that you can optimize your chances of pregnancy success with your own eggs. We specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and premature ovarian insufficiency.
To submit your question send me a DM (direct message) on Instagram @fabfertileinc - https://www.instagram.com/fabfertileinc/ We''ll answer your question on an upcoming episode.
I'm Sarah Clark, Founder of Fab Fertile Inc. and your host. Today a member of the Fab Fertile team joins me - Dr. Tabatha Barber. Dr. Tabatha is triple board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, menopause, and functional medicine.
05:15- TODAY’S QUESTION: HOW DO I KNOW I’M READY TO DO IVF?
05:42- DR. TABATHA BARBER’S INITIAL RESPONSE
- "It’s so imperative to get as healthy as you can get before you do IVF”
- The importance of the health of the mother and her genes (“Genes are information”)
- “If you are going to go through all the hoops to create this life, let’s do it right.”
07:09- INFERTILITY BEING PASSED TO THE NEXT GENERATION
- Reflection of the previous interview with Dr. Ben Lynch
- Addressing the underlying factors (blood sugar, food sensitivities, etc.)
- Mitochondrial health (and how it affects your baby)
- “Your health is going to affect the development of your baby.”
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):