How To Honor Your Miscarriage As You Prepare To Try Again To Conceive with Nichole Causey
Oct 10, 2022
We’re digging into the energetics of miscarriage and how to begin healing when you are TTC.
The fertility journey can leave us feeling anxious, impatient, frustrated, and sad, and it can bring out our inner control freak.
It can also bring us to our knees if we’ve experienced miscarriage, pregnancy loss or stillbirth.
How do we trust that the universe, God or higher power was working for us the moment we started trying for our baby?
How do we honor our fertility journey through a spiritual lens?
I’m excited to welcome back Nichole Causey to the podcast. Nichole is a Reiki Master who specializes in manifestation, self-love, confidence, trusting your intuition, and fulfilling desires.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The energy you may be feeling right now and how it may be digging up things we have swept under the rug or failed to address the first time
- How to deal with anxiety during the fertility journey - before pregnancy and during early pregnancy
- Our timeline versus spiritual timeline
- How do we view miscarriage from a spiritual perspective
- We take you through a ceremony to honor miscarriage, pregnancy loss and stillbirth and commemorate your child
04:01 WELCOME NICHOLE CAUSEY
05:10 INTRODUCING TODAY'S TOPIC
06:32 THE MASS CONSCIOUS ENERGY RIGHT NOW
- It's a great time for things to start darkening.
- Things that we've stuffed down and avoided are now going to come to the surface
- Healing opportunities from Mercury in retrograde
- Working through negative self-talk
10:48 ANXIETY ON THE FERTILITY JOURNEY
- Nichole's experience with anxiety after a miscarriage
- The 5-Finger technique for accessing peace in times of anxiety
- Coping skills and mechanisms are vital in releasing anxiety.
15:09 YOUR TIMELINE VS. THE SPIRITUAL TIMELINE
- Choose to hold on to faith and trust.
- Grounding and reconnecting with Mother Nature
- The feelings of guilt and shame associated with infertility miscarriage
- Take the time to reconnect with the earth and your faith.
21:48 RADICAL SURRENDER ON THE FERTILITY JOURNEY
- Radical surrender into your bed
- When you’re asleep, your ego is also asleep.
- Take as much of your spiritual medicine as you can
26:07 FEAR OF THE FUTURE AFTER MISCARRIAGE
- Nichole’s YouTube Video | Reiki-Infused Grief Meditation for Miscarriage
- This is an opportunity to lean into your heart
- Learning how to honor your feelings allows you to create a healthy model for your child
30:15 VIEWING MISCARRIAGE FROM A SPIRITUAL PERSPECTIVE
31:54 FINDING SYNCHRONICITIES IN EVERYDAY LIFE
33:24 SPIRIT BABY COMMUNICATION
- Nichole’s YouTube Playlist | Spirit Baby Communication
- Make a relationship with your spirit baby.
- Creating sacred rituals to cleanse your womb and connect to your spirit baby
- Fab Fertile Blog | Essential Oils for Fertility
35:45 CEREMONY TO COMMEMORATE THE CHILD THAT’S BEEN LOST
- How you can use candle work to work through difficult emotions
42:00 CARDS FOR TODAY
Fab Fertile Method - https://fabfertile.com/pages/what-we-do
Eating for your fertility does not have to suck. It's not about deprivation, it’s eating food that tastes amazing and nourishes your body as you prepare for pregnancy success.
Our Autumn Fertility Recipe Guide is ready for you! Grab your FREE copy at FertilityDietFreebie.com.
Your free guide includes a meal plan, grocery shopping list and everything you need to get started with nourishing foods that improve your chances of pregnancy success.
This is a 5-day challenge where you’ll learn how food impacts your body. You won't be drinking green juice and starving. Start this challenge today with your partner.
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 364: Why This Is My Top Suggestion For Anyone On The Fertility Journey
- Episode 286: How To Deepen Intuition And Tap Into Spirit World During Fertility Journey
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: Leela Quantum Tech
Shield yourself from EMF nasties with Leela Quantum Tech!
LeelaQ Tech is leading the way in natural health innovation, combining science and quantum energy healing into an elegant and simple-to-use collection of products optimized for everyday use.
My favourite is their Leela Quantum H.E.A.L. Energy Capsule: https://leelaq.com/product/leela-quantum-h-e-a-l-capsule/
Learn more at https://leelaq.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-pregnant-naturally/id1329414094
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://fabfertile.com/pages/resources
When we link to products, those links may be affiliate links. If you click on any of those affiliate links, we’ll earn a small commission. The commission is paid by the retailers at no cost to you.
We’re careful to link to the products and retailers we use and recommend. Money earned keeps Fab Fertile Inc. running and allows us to do what we love for a living. Thank you for your support.
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button, so you never miss an episode!
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/2CfHEX9