How to Optimize Ovulation to Improve Pregnancy Success
Dec 09, 2021
Today's question is from Meg: I need to improve ovulation is there any reason not to use letrozole?
Welcome to our daily Q&A show - Ask The Fertility Experts. We're answering your fertility questions so that you can optimize your chances of pregnancy success with your own eggs. We specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and premature ovarian insufficiency.
To submit your question send me a DM (direct message) on Instagram @fabfertileinc - https://www.instagram.com/fabfertileinc/ We''ll answer your question on an upcoming episode.
I'm Sarah Clark, Founder of Fab Fertile Inc. and your host. Today a member of the Fab Fertile team joins me - Dr. Tabatha Barber. Dr. Tabatha is triple board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, menopause, and functional medicine.
05:17- TODAY’S QUESTION: HOW TO OPTIMIZE OVULATION TO IMPROVE PREGNANCY SUCCESS
05:30- DR. TABATHA BARBER’S INITIAL RESPONSE
- Understanding the history of Clomid & its risks
- “It’s important to have a plush lining for your egg to implant or you may miscarry.”
- Letrozole and why it may be safer
- The importance and still working on your diet and lifestyle changes
- “With the functional approach, we are looking at diet and lifestyle. Yes, sometimes we need to use medication but with the conventional side it’s often just the medication”
- Fixing the STRESS in your life to avoid miscarriage
- “There is never a magic pill. You have to do the other work.”
Apply for your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call here. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):