What are Natural Killer Cells and How do They Impact Fertility?
Dec 12, 2021
Today's question is: What are Natural Killer Cells and How do They Impact Fertility?
Welcome to our daily Q&A show - Ask The Fertility Experts. We're answering your fertility questions so that you can optimize your chances of pregnancy success with your own eggs. We specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and premature ovarian insufficiency.
To submit your question send me a DM (direct message) on Instagram @fabfertileinc - https://www.instagram.com/fabfertileinc/ We''ll answer your question on an upcoming episode.
I'm Sarah Clark, Founder of Fab Fertile Inc. and your host. Today a member of the Fab Fertile team joins me - Dr. Tabatha Barber. Dr. Tabatha is triple board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, menopause, and functional medicine.
Apply here to work with us - https://bit.ly/getpregnantpodcast During our call we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges.
This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call.
However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
03:46- TODAY’S QUESTION: WHAT ARE NATURAL KILLER CELLS AND HOW DO THEY IMPACT FERTILITY?
- We see this a lot, sometimes people are prescribed medication and there are diet lifestyle changes we can make that will help
04:15- DR. TABATHA BARBER’S INITIAL RESPONSE
- Natural killer cells are part of our innate immune system
- What research is showing with our immune system and infertility
- There needs to be a balance in our body
- First-trimester miscarriage, vaccines, and viruses
- “I don’t want women to think that this is any standard of care that we check in case cells and have a specific treatment protocol- we just aren’t there yet.”
08:50- AIP DIET- WILL THIS HELP? WHAT ABOUT LIFESTYLE & DIET CHANGES?
- What studies are showing and ways we can help our fertility
- “Focus on getting rid of the extra weight, decreasing your inflammation and supporting your innate immune system.”
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):