So glad that you are here and that you are ready to explore how our proven Fab Fertile Coaching Method can help you get pregnant naturally. I know that it can be daunting to show up to these calls without knowing what to expect – so here are a couple of things that you need to know before we jump on your Supercharge Your Fertility session.
During your call, we’ll discuss your situation so that you’ll know if the Fab Fertile Method can help you improve your chances of pregnancy success.
This call is for you if:
- If you have not had a call with me in the last twelve (12) months
- Have low AMH, high FSH, premature ovarian insufficiency, or diminished ovarian reserve
- Want to get pregnant within the next 3-6 months
- Are willing to focus on getting pregnant naturally
- Are ready to make the necessary diet, and lifestyle changes with a proven protocol
- Tried naturally for at least 2 years and/or had at least 1 IUI/IVF
Benefits and what to expect on the call:
- We’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and discussing where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call.
- However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
- I advise that you have an honest discussion with your partner beforehand about the Fab Fertile Method and make sure that you’re both on the same page about exploring your natural fertility options. (ie. If you are still looking to proceed with IUI/IVF, then my method may not be correct for you at this time).
- It takes two to have a baby and during the call, we will explain what BOTH partners can do to improve preconception health (even if we are dealing with female factor infertility). Make sure you are both on board with making these foundational preconception changes.
What if we decide you are not a good fit for the Fab Fertile Program:
- We’ll direct you to other resources that may be a better fit for your specific situation
There is absolutely no risk to jumping on the call and everything to gain. You’ll have a better understanding of the underlying health issues that are holding you back from pregnancy success.
If you are ready to take ACTION…and you really want to be pregnant…now is the time to talk to me!