How Could Fibroids Interfere with the Ability to Get Pregnant?
Dec 10, 2021
Today's question is: How Could Fibroids Interfere with the Ability to Get Pregnant?
Welcome to our daily Q&A show - Ask The Fertility Experts. We're answering your fertility questions so that you can optimize your chances of pregnancy success with your own eggs. We specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and premature ovarian insufficiency.
To submit your question send me a DM (direct message) on Instagram @fabfertileinc - https://www.instagram.com/fabfertileinc/ We''ll answer your question on an upcoming episode.
I'm Sarah Clark, Founder of Fab Fertile Inc. and your host. Today a member of the Fab Fertile team joins me - Dr. Tabatha Barber. Dr. Tabatha is triple board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, menopause, and functional medicine.
05:16- TODAY’S QUESTION: How could fibroids interfere with the ability to get pregnant? How do I reduce them? Is surgery always necessary?
05:27- DR. TABATHA BARBER’S INITIAL RESPONSE
- “I do not usually recommend surgery for fibroids. It is a very invasive surgery.”
- The two types of tissue in the uterus.
- What are Fibroids? How do they grow? How do they impact pregnancy?
- Where Fibroids can grow, why we should monitor them
- What are they driven by? What can we do?
- Why need to make sure we have good bacteria and practical things we can do
- The importance of a high fiber diet and eliminating toxins
09:06- WHAT IS “DIM” AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
- The three types of estrogen and how various issues show up
- “There is a lot of things you can do to get estrogen in check”
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):