The Biggest Mistakes We See On The Fertility Journey
Dec 18, 2020
Today we are digging into the biggest mistakes we see on the fertility journey.
As 2020 is drawing to a close you may be wondering what you can do in 2021 to optimize your chances of a successful pregnancy.
You’ve probably tried A LOT of different things to improve your fertility.
If you’re anything like me in times of stress or uncertainty – you put on your research hat. Hello Dr. Google!
I speak to women who tell me they spend hours each day researching, but they end of feeling drained and overwhelmed – and with no clear plan forward.
What if there were steps you could take right now to optimize your chances of pregnancy success?
Let’s dig into the biggest mistakes we see while you are TTC so that you can avoid them and take targeted ACTION to prepare your body for a baby.
This episode is for you:
1) You’ve tried everything and nothing has worked
2) Not sure what to do for 2021 to optimize your fertility
3) You feel like IVF may be your next step but you really want to get pregnant naturally
On this podcast you'll learn:
1) Why generalized recommendations can actually hold you back from pregnancy success. How to know which fertility diet, fertility superfoods, fertility fads, fertility teas are right for you.
2) How to know which tests to invest in when you are TTC. What mistakes we regularly see with testing and how to avoid costly mistakes.
3) Why going to IVF too early can lead to heartbreak and how to optimize your chances of a successful IVF.
4) How to build a team around you and why going it alone may keep you stuck.
5) The mistakes we see when you hire someone who is not a fertility expert and how to optimize your chances of a successful pregnancy by having an expert to troubleshoot and problem solve so that you don’t waste time.
- Are generalized recommendations/diets RIGHT for you?
- Should we ALL be taking supplements? Are you taking the RIGHT ones?
- Which brand of supplements works? Can I order them on Amazon?
- Fertility teas and essential oils: why we don't start there
- Fertility myths (should you eat fries after a transfer?)
- Elimination diet used with food sensitivity tests
- When you get false results because of stress
- Why we use the Dutch test
- Not using a stool test (and missing a healing opportunity)
- "Minerals are the spark plugs of the body."
- Missing the role of chronic stress (and not addressing it)
- IVF is prescribed too early.
- There are no negative side effects of working on your health.
- WHY a targeted approach is crucial
- Going to the fertility clinic is not getting to the root cause.
- Developing a "healing round table"
- Acknowledging the stress of failed cycles
- Doing this by yourself is wasting time.
- Having a coach who has BEEN through infertility (they understand!)
- How do we release control? Know in your heart it will work?
- The mental/spiritual side is just as important as the physical.
- Restoring intimacy with your partner
- Working with a local practitioner vs. a fertility expert
- Negatively hypnotizing yourself
- Getting stuck thinking our body is broken
- Why focusing on JUST the test is not enough
- The testing we include as well as coaching
- Who we typically work with and what to expect
- How to book a free call
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):