Why Meditation Can Boost Your Fertility Naturally
Aug 23, 2018
Today I’m welcoming Anna Gannon to the podcast.. We’re digging into learning to trust your body and meditation. I connected with Anna about 6 months ago after I listened to the Evolution of Medicine podcast (which talks about all things functional medicine). Anna was featured on the podcast with the Mark Krasser who is the founder of Expectul. Expectful is a guided meditation app for fertility, pregnancy and motherhood. I love the selection of meditations and how they are specifically designed for fertility and connecting to your partner. Anna is a new mom to her daughter Annabell, the Community and Editorial Lead at Expectful, a writer and a yoga & meditation teacher. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Yoga Today and The Expectful Blog. The website is: www.expectful.com
Meditation for conception has been shown to:
- enhance fertility
- reduce stress
- balance hormones
- strengthen relationships
- How to step back from the pressure to conceive and change perspective
- How to work with your body instead of against it.
- Tips to listen to your body.
- Many women going through infertility feel their body has failed them or they may feel broken - how to reframe these thoughts .
- How meditation helps us to be more self compassionate.
- We discuss how meditation can improve relationships - especially the one with your partner.
- best meditation for infertility,
- female infertility and stress,
- fertility meditation app,
- fertility meditation music,
- guided meditation for infertility,
- how to decrease stress for fertility,
- how to reduce stress for fertility,
- how to relieve stress for fertility,
- infertility and stress,
- infertility meditation,
- meditation and fertility,
- meditation for fertility app,
- worry stress and fertility