Acne And Why It Matters If You Are TTC
Oct 09, 2019
I'm excited to welcome Brooke Venables to the podcast.
We're digging into the connection between acne and infertility.
Brooke graduated from the Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine in 2005 and has been specializing in skin and hormones for the past 8 years. She has experience working in technical support for fellow practitioners, in some of Perth's prestigious multi-disciplinary clinics and overseas alongside doctors and dermatologists.
Brooke is committed to ongoing professional development and is passionate about empowering and educating women in their skin and hormonal health so they can achieve confidence and vitality and change their lives for the better. Check out her instagram and website here: clearskincoach.co .
Here's what so many couples get wrong when they are trying to conceive. They focus solely on the infertility diagnosis.
With our Fab Fertile Coaching method, we take a functional approach to fertility. Looking at the other symptoms in the body. These are clues and healing opportunities (that are often missed by conventional medicine).
If you or your partner have acne (whether it's something you've had all your life or it suddenly appeared (like me - with adult acne) let's learn how we can clear our skin and improve our hormones to get pregnant naturally.
In this episode you'll learn:
1) Why conventional treatments for acne and why they harm gut health. We talk abouit antibotics, hormonal birth control and accutane.
2) Hormonal acne and what it means for your fertiltiy ie. acne on chin/jawline
3) Diet and ance and why we recommend the elimination diet. We discuss nutrient deficiencies (you could be eating a healthy diet but your body is not absorbing the minerals - HINT - this is very common with long term hormonal birth control).
4) Plus the link to cystic acne with parasites, yeast overgrowth, SIBO, hyperchlorydia (low stomach acid). And why gut health is KEY.
5) Non toxic skin care options and supplement suggestions to balance hormones.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.