Anxiety And The Link To Your Infertility
Aug 17, 2018
- We discuss the statistics! Antidepressant and anti anxiety medication has skyrocketed. Dr Mark Hyman (Chairman The Institute for Functional Medicine) and Medical Director Cleveland Clinic produced a docu-series called the Broken Brain. (this documentary is a game changer for anyone struggling with anxiety and other brain disorders). 1 in 10 Americans takes an antidepressant. The use of antidepressants has tripled in the last decade. Over 40 million people have anxiety.
- The difference between anxiety and an anxiety disorder
- How anxiety and infertility are connected (most conventional doctors miss this!)
- Why gut health is so important to help with anxiety and ultimately infertility
- The connection between food and mood ("what you find at the end of your fork is more powerful than anything you'll find at the bottom of a pill bottle" - Dr Mark Hyman).
- B12 deficiency and anxiety
- Birth control and nutrient deficiency (this is for you if you have been on long term hormonal birth control).
- What to do if you are taking anti anxiety medication or SSRI’s. How to deal with withdrawal symptoms.
- Diet, lifestyle strategies (meditation/mindfulness (Mindfulness Fertility Program), supplement recommendations
One of my favourite books on this topic! Dr Kelly Brogan - A Mind of Your Own - studies neuroscience at MIT and board certified in psychiatry and integrative holistic medicineI offer a free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward...towards your dream of having your baby. Listen here: