Do you know the right fats to eat for your fertility?
Aug 23, 2018
Today I’m welcoming Brandy Buskow back to the podcast today. We’re digging into healthy fats and your hormones. Check out episode #6 for a functional medicine 101 talk plus a look at some of the tools we use to help couples conceive. Brandy is Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Certified Transformational Health Coach and EFT Practitioner. She loves supporting women so they can learn how functional medicine addresses the underlying cause of disease or illness.
We're switching gears for the next batch of episodes. For the first part of the year we've focused on mind body strategies to help you conceive. Some of our most popular episodes were:
- Episode #001 - Going Down The Rabbit Hole Of Infertility
- Episode #004 - Success Story: Taking A Natural Approach with low AMH
- Episode #007 - Subconscious Fertility Blocks
Do you know the RIGHT fats to eat for your fertility?
On this podcast you'll learn:
- Why having low cholesterol may impact your ability to conceive
- Is saturated fat bad for your fertility - this new study may surprise you!
- Why Omega 6's (the type of fats found in processed food and even chicken) may decrease egg quality
- Plus supplement recommendations to support you now!
- fats and fertility,
- fertility diet,
- fertility diet shopping list,
- foods for fertility and implantation,
- foods for fertility for her,
- foods for fertility pregnancy,
- functional medicine and nutrition,
- high cholesterol and fertility,
- low cholesterol and fertility,
- trans fats and infertility