How To Easily Track Hormones At Home So You Can Improve Pregnancy Success
Aug 15, 2022
We’re digging into how tracking our hormones can help improve pregnancy success. Tracking our hormones can be confusing, triggering and frustrating (sometimes all at once). There are a lot of fertility trackers on the market. How do we really know our hormone status without spending time getting blood drawn every month? How can knowing our hormone numbers empower us rather than causing additional stress? Today I'm excited to welcome Aastha Jain to the podcast. Aastha is the social media specialist at Inito. Inito is the world’s first home device that allows tests for fertility hormones — all on a single device connected to a smartphone In this episode, you'll learn:2:01 WELCOME AASTHA 3:02 AASTHA’S EXPERIENCE AT INITO 4:33 WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING A FERTILITY TRACKER WHEN TTC
- Why would it be important for someone who is TTC to use a fertility tracker?
- There are a lot of fertility monitors on the market how is Inito different?
- How Inito works to accurately predict our peak fertile days
- Difference between blood hormones and urine hormones
- It’s getting tougher and tougher for people to conceive.
- Knowing your numbers helps you to be your own advocate
- Inito measures estrogen, beta LH, progesterone and beta FSH on a single test strip
- With beta LH the results are more accurate.
- The extra support that the Inito clinical team offers customers
- There’s no guesswork. The app tells you everything based on the data you provide.
- *Check out the video (starting around 8 minutes in) of this conversation below for a demonstration of how to use the Inito Fertility Monitor and app*
- The points in your cycle when you will be prompted to test
- The app shows your high fertile days, peak fertile day and ovulation confirmed.
- Why you’ll be able to identify a wider fertile window using Inito
- You ovulate 24-36 hours after your LH starts rising.
- Progesterone rising is what confirms ovulation.
- Sharing your charts and data with your practitioner
- Whenever you test, the result you get is the actual value for your hormones.
- Although the levels are different, the hormone trends are the same.
- The European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care | Monitoring the menstrual cycle: Comparison of urinary and serum reproductive hormones referenced to true ovulation
- Rebecca Fett’s Book | It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF
- Sarah Clark’s Book | Fabulously Fertile: Supercharge your fertility naturally
- Episode 193: How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH
- Episode 356: How To Look Beyond The Fertility Diagnosis So That You Can Improve Pregnancy Success
- Episode 152: How to Know What is Right for YOU After Reading: It Starts With The Egg
Book your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call here with your partner During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally. --- This episode is sponsored by: Fab Fertile Store Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit FabFertileStore.com to get your 15% discount. --- Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success. --- Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fabfertileinc/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sesacoaching/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/fabfertile Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarahclarkfertilitycoach/ ---- LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show! HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW! Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases. Find all our resources here: https://wordpress-471581-2904792.cloudwaysapps.com/resources/ ---Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below. Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button so you never miss an episode!