How To Know Which Diet Is Right For Your Fertility
Dec 01, 2020
Today I’m welcoming Justine Altman back to the podcast!
We’re digging into how diet impacts fertility.
Justine is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is an integral part of our Couples Coaching program - which uses functional lab testing, diet, and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception.
If you are struggling with infertility...your body is desperately trying to tell you something...focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
Justine is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. She was diagnosed with POCS and struggled with infertility but after taking a functional approach was able to have both her children naturally.
It's day #1 of our fertility series. Over the next 3 days, you'll be receiving actionable steps that you can implement right now so that you can prepare your body for a baby.
Diet is one of our favorite topics and it is so impactful for fertility.
So many are eating generalized diets that may even harm our fertility.
Or we’re completely overwhelmed with the diet recommendations that we don’t even know which diet is right for us.
This episode is for you if you are ready to finally figure out what you should eat to optimize your fertility.
On this podcast you'll learn:
1) How to focus on nutrient-dense foods. We discuss a typical dinner. Plus how much water is the right amount?
2) Which foods may be harmful to our fertility. How to figure out which foods we need to avoid.
3) Why fat is not the enemy and how to ensure you are consuming enough protein.
4) Themes we see with low AMH, POI/POF, DOR with regards to diet and how to optimize your chances of conceiving naturally
- Drinking enough water: How much should we have?
- The importance of your water being filtered
- The harm of "nutrient-weak" foods
- Deciding where your calories are coming from
- "Eating nutrient-dense doesn't have to be fancy"
- Example of a meal you can eat
- "If your body is trying to survive it is not going to procreate"
- The importance of your partner making these changes as well
- Why the food you don't want to let go of might be the one you are intolerant to
- Inflammatory foods psychological hold on us
- The importance of having support and being coached through this process
- "Almost all grain cause some level of inflammation"
- How grains have changed throughout history and how our bodies are not designed to break them down
- The ratios we need for fats and proteins in our diets
- "Fats are the building blocks for hormones."
- The individualization of each person's ideal diet
- What happens if you are sensitive to gluten and over consuming it
- What to do if you see signs you have a sensitivity to foods
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):
- aip diet and fertility,
- can I get pregnant with high fsh,
- diet and fertility,
- diminished ovarian reserve,
- elimination diet and infertility,
- elimination diet fertility,
- fertility diet plan,
- functional medicine for fertility,
- functional medicine hormones,
- getting pregnant fertility diet plan,
- low amh and infertility,
- low amh donor eggs,
- low amh success stories,
- premature ovarian failure pregnancy success stories