How To Stop Self-Sabotage When You Are TTC
Jan 25, 2021
Today I’m welcoming Devon Baeza back to the podcast!
We’re digging into self-sabotage and why this matters for fertility.
Devon Baeza is The Fertility Finance Coach. She combines her degree in finance, years of fertility treatments, and master life coach training to help women make, save, and manifest money to fund their future family FAST.
By January 19th most of us have already given up our New Years' resolution. I know…my chip habit is back (gluten-free and organic but still…lol).
And even if you are still pushing through you may be dealing with self-sabotage.
We set the goal to eat better, get more sleep, exercise more, and work on our stress, and then life gets in the way…. and next thing we know we’re yelling at our partner, eating the processed foods, and up at 3 am scouring the internet looking for answers.
And it all just feels exhausting.
This quote by Jim Rohn sums it up “your life does not get better by chance, but by change”.
That’s why our Fab Fertile Method includes a Functional Nutrition Practitioner (who develops a customized protocol) and a Fertility Coach (that helps you to implement the changes) so that you can fast track your chances of a successful pregnancy.
What can you do to recognize and eliminate self-sabotage so that you can prepare for pregnancy success without wasting time?
In this episode you'll learn:
1) How to recognize self-sabotage and how to prevent it.
2) How do limiting beliefs impact us when we are trying to reach a goal and why does this matter if you are TTC.
3) What to do when our self worth has been attached to achievements. Type A's this is for you!
4) What are some steps we can take right now – to get out of our own way so that we can see a shift as we prepare for pregnancy success.
- Why Self-Sabotage shows up especially when we are dealing with infertility
- Underlying negative beliefs and where they come from
- The different forms of procrastination
- "No matter what the belief is, we want to prove ourselves right."
- Why we displace the "problem" in the form of self-sabotage
- Getting to the root cause of self-sabotage
- How "over-researching" can be a form of self-sabotage
- "Doing keeps us from being."
- Feelings of brokenness and limiting beliefs
- IDENTIFYING your beliefs so you can challenge them
- The power of writing your emotions
- Judging ourselves as a woman because of infertility
- Overplanning, control, and attaching our worth to outcome
- What is the COST of going going going?
- The opportunity for growth when dealing with fertility
- Identifying patterns and not judging yourself
- Monitoring negative self-talk
- Why we should make failure a part of the plan.
- "Trust is a function of how much you trust yourself."
- How to learn to trust (small practices)
- Opening ourselves to different practices (that just might work)
- A couple of our favorite practices for "letting go" and seeing signs
- "Every time we ask ourselves a question we open ourselves up."
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):
- can I get pregnant with high fsh,
- diminished ovarian reserve,
- functional medicine for fertility,
- functional medicine hormones,
- infertility has broken me,
- low amh and infertility,
- low amh donor eggs,
- low amh success stories,
- premature ovarian failure Ivf,
- premature ovarian failure pregnancy success stories,
- reversing POF naturally