How to Transition from a Standard Western Diet to a Fertility Diet
Apr 27, 2021
- Paying attention to what works for you but understanding commitment
- "We have a decision to make every time we put food into our mouths."
- The most important thing is to eliminate foods that cause inflammation
- The mindset shift that this is not "a diet" and you are not depriving yourself
- "The food choices become a gateway to a healthier lifestyle."
- How eating healthier actually simplify your life (including shopping!)
- Identifying your "why" (It may be infertility but it will also improve your general health and how you feel)
- "The best thing you can ever do is just start now."
- "Every forkful you put in your mouth either makes you healthier or sicker."
- It's a lifestyle change, start where you are
- What if you don't like certain fruits or vegetables?
- "It's about baby upgrades."
- Emotional responses to food and how your palate can change
- Being intentional where you go in the grocery store
- "Be your own detective with the labels."
- Understanding where Gluten can hide in certain foods
- Packing healthy snacks in your purse, cleaning out your pantry
- Habit changes- and understanding how long they actually take to form
- Understanding your body's cues and what it really wants
- Other rewards can you give yourself
- Tips from Sarah about portion sizes
- Sometimes we mistake thirst for hunger
- Who is cooking? Are you having to cook separate meals?
- The importance of your partner "getting it" and being on board
- "Just do it as soon as you can."
BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
- can I get pregnant with high fsh,
- can stress can diminished ovarian reserve,
- diminished ovarian reserve,
- female infertility and stress,
- fertility diet,
- fertility diet challenge,
- fertility diet grocery list,
- fertility diet to improve egg quality,
- functional medicine fertility specialist,
- functional medicine for fertility,
- functional medicine hormones,
- functional nutrition and fertility