Want to get pregnant this year?
Feb 20, 2023
We’re digging into how to improve pregnancy success (even when you’ve been told donor eggs are your only hope).
I know you want to have your baby this year.
You’ve probably already done so much.
It may feel like IVF is your only next step.
But what I know for sure is that pumping your body full of hormones without addressing preconception health for both partners only WASTES TIME.
If you’re not familiar with our Fab Fertile Method, this is perfect if you want to:
Remove all the trial & error that comes with trying to figure this out yourself.
Avoid spending money on fad diets, fertility teas, fertility herbs, and supplements (without knowing if these will truly help your fertility)
Get access to cutting-edge testing, so you know the exact steps to improve your fertility
Get our proven nutrition plan and lifestyle strategy (which keeps you and your partner on track to optimize preconception health)
Get mindset strategies that help visualize a positive outcome (even when your doctor says your chances are low), etc.
Not only will I give you the plan to help you optimize pregnancy success…
But I’ll also give you the exact method our clients use to get pregnant with their own eggs when they have diminished ovarian reserve or premature ovarian insufficiency/failure.
If so, email me at email@example.com with FERTILE in the subject.
I’ll give you some information on what I have and probably ask you questions to ensure we’re a fit.
This won’t be a hard sell. We always want to make sure the couples we work with are ready to look at their fertility in an entirely different light.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The exact diet plan our clients follow to improve pregnancy success
- Why focusing on egg health wastes time and healing opportunities doctors miss
- Why generalized recommendations set you back and how to customize your fertility plan
4:00 INTRODUCING TODAY’S TOPIC
- It’s a mistake to focus on the fertility diagnosis myopically
- AMH is a poor predictor of natural pregnancy success.
- There are always missed healing opportunities
5:32 HEALING OPPORTUNITY #1: DIGESTIVE ISSUES
- Frequent gas, burping, and bloating are common but not normal.
- Most fertility clinics perpetuate the sense that there’s not enough time and we have to rush
7:26 HEALING OPPORTUNITY #2: MOOD PROBLEMS
- The gut-brain connection is well-documented
- There are many ways to support your body in addition to medication
8:26 HEALING OPPORTUNITY #3: SKIN ISSUES
- Your skin is a direct reflection of your gut health.
- Using lotions and creams doesn’t address the root cause of the issues
- Get Pregnant Naturally | Episode 386: How Eczema Other Skin Conditions Can Impact Pregnancy Success with Dr. Ana-Maria Temple
9:16 HEALING OPPORTUNITY #4: JOINT ISSUES
- If your body’s under attack, it wants to survive, not procreate.
10:48 START WITH AN ELIMINATION DIET
- Get Pregnant Naturally | Episode 25: How And Why To Do An Elimination Diet
- How an elimination diet works
14:47 CONVENTIONAL VS. FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE APPROACH
- It’s crucial to find a provider that speaks your language
16:00 RED FLAGS THAT ARE OFTEN OVERLOOKED
- Common deficiencies and conditions that impact your fertility
- The lasting impact of long-term birth control use
- Extended use of the pill can negatively affect gut health
- Conventional medicine doesn’t do enough to address the root cause of autoimmune disease
- Underfueling and overexercising are common
- Eating enough protein and fat is essential for your fertility
- You have to find the diet that’s right for your body
- We see a lot of people whose adrenals are burned out from their stressful jobs
- The Mother Wound and childhood trauma are common themes we see
23:07 WHY WE TAKE A MIND-BODY-SPIRIT APPROACH
- It’s essential to take a multidimensional approach that addresses all the aspects that impact fertility
26:20 GENERALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS AREN’T ENOUGH
- Generalized recommendations and DIY will only get you so far.
- Common places people get tripped up when going the DIY route
32:20 THE FAB FERTILE METHOD
- Our approach to functional testing
- A targeted plan for diet and lifestyle changes plus coaching to help you with implementation
Fab Fertile Method - https://fabfertile.com/pages/what-we-do
I'm excited to introduce you to the Inito fertility monitor, an easy, at-home fertility tracker that gives accurate results, while cutting down on your time and expenses.
Inito not only tells you when you're the most fertile by measuring estrogen and LH but also confirms if you’ve actually ovulated by measuring progesterone.
If you’re ready to start tracking your fertility easily at home, go to Inito.com and use code FABFERTILE15 to save 15% on your fertility tracker.
Please note when promoting a product we only select products that either Sarah Clark or her team has tried and believe are beneficial for someone who is TTC. We may receive a small commission.
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 364: Why This is My TOP Suggestion For Anyone On The Fertility Journey
- Episode 375: Stop Making These Common Mistakes and Get Your 2023 Action Plan
Eating for your fertility does not have to suck. It's not about deprivation, it’s eating food that tastes amazing and nourishes your body as you prepare for pregnancy success.
Our Winter Fertility Recipe Guide is ready for you! Grab your FREE copy at FertilityDietFreebie.com.
Your free guide includes a meal plan, grocery shopping list and everything you need to get started with nourishing foods that improve your chances of pregnancy success.
This is a 5-day challenge where you’ll learn how food impacts your body. You won't be drinking green juice and starving. Start this challenge today with your partner.
Join my FREE Facebook group and get my training on How To Improve Pregnancy Success With Your Own Eggs.
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-pregnant-naturally/id1329414094
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://fabfertile.com/pages/resources
When we link to products, those links may be affiliate links. If you click on any of those affiliate links, we’ll earn a small commission. The commission is paid by the retailers at no cost to you.
We’re careful to link to the products and retailers we use and recommend. Money earned keeps Fab Fertile Inc. running and allows us to do what we love for a living. Thank you for your support.
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button, so you never miss an episode!
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/2CfHEX9