Stop Making These Common Mistakes and Get Your 2023 Action Plan
Nov 14, 2022
We’re digging into common mistakes we see on the fertility journey.
As we come to the end of the year, I want you to have a plan for 2023 so that you can have your baby.
I know you may have made many diet/lifestyle changes already. You may have experienced failed IVF cycles, been labeled a poor responder, or been told that donor eggs are your only option.
I know firsthand how hard it can be when you receive a diagnosis of low AMH, high FSH, premature ovarian insufficiency, or diminished ovarian reserve.
That’s why I developed the Fab Fertile Method. I don’t want you to struggle as I did.
I want you to have a proven plan that sets up pregnancy success.
So before you head to IVF or muddle through this by yourself, I want to share the eight (8) common mistakes we see when someone has low AMH/High FSH so that you don’t waste time or money.
This episode is for you:
- You’ve tried everything, and nothing has worked
- You’re not sure what to do for 2023 to optimize your fertility
- You feel like IVF may be your next step, but you really want to get pregnant naturally
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The top 8 mistakes we see with low AMH/high FSH so you can fast track your chances of pregnancy success
- Why AMH is a poor predictor of pregnancy success and what you need to focus on instead to shift the needle to optimize your fertility
- Why this strategy to help your hormones is often prescribed, but what is missed to help it actually work to balance hormones
- Why going to IVF too early can set you back and how to know when it is time for IVF
03:50 INTRODUCTION TO TODAY’S TOPIC
04:55 MISTAKE #1: FOCUSING ONLY ON AMH
- AMH alone is a poor predictor of pregnancy success
- Journal Article | The predictive accuracy of anti-Müllerian hormone for live birth after assisted conception: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the literature
- We’ve helped couples with extremely low AMH get pregnant naturally
- Focusing on AMH stops you from addressing missed healing opportunities
07:42 MISTAKE #2: RELYING TOTALLY ON HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
- Most people need to make targeted diet and lifestyle changes, even when taking hormones
- Get Pregnant Naturally | Episode 169: The Right Time to use Bioidentical Hormones When You Are TTC
- Why we prefer bioidentical hormones to synthetic hormones
- Getting a custom, targeted protocol tailored to you is highly recommended
10:16 MISTAKE #3: IGNORING THE MENSTRUAL CYCLE
- You must know how to track your cycle and what it means
- Your menstrual cycle is a vital sign for your health
- Get Pregnant Naturally | Episode 164: Everything You Need To Know About Fertility Charting
- Inito Fertility Tracker - use code FABFERTILE15 to save 15%
- How a fertility tracker can help you to get to the root of your symptoms and improve your chances of pregnancy success
13:18 MISTAKE #4: FOLLOWING GENERALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS
- Many people waste their time and money on generalized fertility superfoods and diets
- Now is the time to stop the DIY and take a personalized approach
- One of our Fab Fertile success stories
- Generalized recommendations just waste time.
18:50 MISTAKE #5: RELYING ON TESTING ALONE
- The types of testing that we used to create your personalized approach
- You need an expert who can interpret the results and incorporate them into the process
- We have to take a mind-body-spirit approach
- Unaddressed trauma can impact your fertility
- It’s equally important to look at the mental/emotional side of things
22:04 MISTAKE #6: WORKING WITH A FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE PRACTITIONER WHO IS NOT A FERTILITY SPECIALIST
- Numerous issues are specific to people on the fertility journey
- It’s vital to have mindset and stress management tools to help you along the journey
24:50 MISTAKE #7: FORGETTING ABOUT THE FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS OF HEALTH
- You can’t overlook diet, sleep, and other factors that are foundational to good health
- Working on the foundational elements is key
34:20 MISTAKE #8: GOING TO IVF TOO EARLY
- We have to address missed healing opportunities before going to IVF
- It’s not just about you; it has to be a journey with both partners together
- Working on your health with your partner is always a good idea.
31:01 THE FAB FERTILE METHOD
- Functional testing, targeted protocols, and fertility and mindset coaching
- We have an average success rate of about 12-18 months
- Are you ready to work with us to prepare for your baby in 2023? Apply here with your partner. Use code fertile2022 to waive the application fee.
Fab Fertile Method - https://fabfertile.com/pages/what-we-do
Seriously ready to work with us to prepare for your baby in 2023? Apply here with your partner [Use code fertile2022 to waive the application fee]
Mentioned in the episode
How To Improve Your Chances Of Pregnancy Success If You Have Low AMH/High FSH Masterclass - https://www.gpnmasterclass.com/
Prior to working with us, most couples have already been through IVF and failed cycles, been labeled a poor responder, and told they had better rush to another IVF or that donor eggs are their only hope.
I don’t want you to waste money on IVF without looking at the missed healing opportunities as to WHY it’s not working in the first place.
We’ve helped couples get pregnant naturally or improve pregnancy success when they’ve been told donor eggs are their only option. We’ve helped women get pregnant naturally with AMH as low as 0.04 and FSH in the 100s.
Learn how our proven Fab Fertile Method can help improve pregnancy success for YOU.
I’m excited to invite you to a special masterclass - where you’ll learn How To Improve Your Chances Of Pregnancy Success If You Have Low AMH/High FSH.
Register your spot here: www.gpnmasterclass.com
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 352: Biggest Mistakes and How To Avoid Them When You Hire A Fertility Expert
- Episode 346: How To Know If IVF Is Your Next Best Step
- Episode 169: The Right Time to use Bioidentical Hormones When You Are TTC
- Episode 164: Everything You Need To Know About Fertility Charting
Book your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call here with your partner
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: Leela Quantum Tech
Shield yourself from EMF nasties with Leela Quantum Tech!
LeelaQ Tech is leading the way in natural health innovation, combining science and quantum energy healing into an elegant and simple-to-use collection of products optimized for everyday use.
My favourite is their Leela Quantum H.E.A.L. Energy Capsule: https://leelaq.com/product/leela-quantum-h-e-a-l-capsule/
Learn more at https://leelaq.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-pregnant-naturally/id1329414094
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://fabfertile.com/pages/resources
When we link to products, those links may be affiliate links. If you click on any of those affiliate links, we’ll earn a small commission. The commission is paid by the retailers at no cost to you.
We’re careful to link to the products and retailers we use and recommend. Money earned keeps Fab Fertile Inc. running and allows us to do what we love for a living. Thank you for your support.
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button, so you never miss an episode!
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/2CfHEX9
Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9nZXRwcmVnbmFudC5saWJzeW4uY29tL3Jzcw%3D%3D