What Vitamin D Levels Mean For Fertility
Sep 17, 2018
Dr. Will Cole, leading functional medicine practitioner, specializes in clinically investigating underlying factors and customizing health programs for chronic conditions such as thyroid issues, autoimmune, hormonal dysfunctions, and more.
He consults locally in the Pittsburgh area as well as webcam and phone consultations for people across the country and around the world. Dr. Cole is a health writer for international publications such as mindbodygreen and lectures nationally. Dr. Cole is the author of the forthcoming book, Ketotarian, in which he melds the powerful benefits of a ketogenic diet with a plant-based one.
The majority of women that we support in our 1:1 Couples Coaching Program have low Vitamin D levels. They may even have been told their levels are "normal". When we examine blood chemistry using functional levels (which are levels for healthy people) we use very different reference ranges.
Since Vitamin D is essential for egg health, sperm health and healthy pregnancy...this episode is not to be missed. Especially if you have been told your levels are normal...and even more essential to listen...if yours are low!
- The functional reference range for Vitamin D and what low levels mean for fertility. How to supplement, why it's important to watch out for excess Vitamin D and how often to test levels.
- The link between low Vitamin D and pathogens such as SIBO,, giardia, candida, worms. Steps you can take to get tested and begin to heal.
- The connection between high cortisol and low vitamin D levels. The impact on your sex hormones and more.
- Autoimmune conditions and low Vitamin D. Fifty (50) Million Americans have an autoimmune disease, and many more are not diagnosed. We talk about family history, lab testing and when to seek additional support.
- dr will cole fertility,
- fertility functional medicine,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- low vitamin d and infertility,
- low vitamin d levels and fertility,
- vitamin d and fertility how much to take,
- vitamin D and fertility success stories,
- vitamin D and infertility