How To Choose The Right IVF Clinic
Jun 22, 2020
Today I’m welcoming Dr. Marc Sklar to the podcast.
We’re digging into how to choose the right IVF clinic and optimize your success
For more than 17 years, The Fertility Expert, Dr. Marc Sklar, has been helping couples struggling to conceive, and women and men regulating their hormones and reproductive health with his virtual fertility consultations, coaching, and fertility programs.
In addition to this, he is the creator of Fertility TV, MarcSklar.com and ReproductiveWellness.com, and the co-author of Secret to Conception.
As you know we take a functional approach to fertility so you can either can pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the clinic you can increase your chances of success.
However, you have may have come to that place in your journey that IVF seems like your next logical step.
Because you have already done these three (3) steps with your partner:
- Identified the stressors using functional testing such as food sensitivities, gut infections, environmental toxins, mental emotional triggers, and structural (i.e. pinched nerve) and had your blood chemistry review using functional reference ranges (to catch any missed healing opportunities).
- Addressed the imbalances by making the targeted changes to your diet and lifestyle (this will take a minimum of six (6) months). Including retesting to ensure all infections are eradicated.
- Optimized your body, mind, and spirit to get in the best possible health for pregnancy and the postpartum period.
If you haven’t done this yet, I encourage you to check out Functional Medicine 101 to learn how the functional approach to fertility can help you get pregnant naturally.
I wanted to give you some resources to help you figure out which clinic is right for you.
In this episode you'll learn:
1. How to choose the right IVF clinic. What to look out for (i.e. turnover of staff, age limits for treatment, if they are too busy to answer your questions (what this means for you as a patient) and cost.
2. What lab work you should be asking for before treatment starts (ie HSG, physical exam, anti-sperm antibodies, trans-vaginal ultrasound).
3. The do’s and don’t of a successful transfer.
4) Techniques to do at home to improve IVF.
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- diminshed ovarian reserve,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- heavy metals and infertility,
- how to improve ivf,
- low amh,
- low amh and infertility,
- low amh success stories,
- unexplained infertility