3 Reasons Why Your IVF Might Have Failed
Jun 15, 2020
Today I’m digging into 3 reasons why your IVF might have failed.
I have experienced a failed IVF. After I had my daughter, we waited for one year and then did a frozen embryo transfer. I was determined to have my kids close together. Like really determined! Unfortunately, it did not work. We had to go on a list for a separate donor and had our son, three years later.
I had no idea that there were specific steps I could take to improve my success with IVF and donor eggs.
Before you go through another round of IVF lets take a targeted functional approach to WHY it’s not working in the first place. You’ll learn my top three reasons why your IVF may have failed.
This episode is for you:
- You have experienced a failed IVF treatment
- You are planning another IVF treatment
- You‘re not sure what to do to optimize your success
In this episode you'll learn:
1. Missed physical and emotional stressors. These cause inflammation in the body and negatively impact hormones. I discuss specific steps to help with diet, environmental toxins, infections, and chronic stress so that you can reduce inflammation and prepare your body for a baby.
2. Missed healing opportunities. I discuss low vitamin D, thyroid dysfunction, long-term hormonal birth control use, blood sugar imbalance, chronic stress, over exercising, under fueling, obesity and trauma so that you can get to the bottom of why it’s not working.
3. Following generalized recommendations. These may have worked for someone else – but is it right for your body? Diets such as Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Whole30. Taking heaps of supplements that may be harmful to your fertility. Self-prescribing doesn’t work. You’ll figure out how to take a personalized targeted action plan that is right for your body so that you can improve your preconception health.
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- diminshed ovarian reserve,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- heavy metals and infertility,
- low amh,
- low amh and infertility,
- low amh success stories,
- unexplained infertility