How to Detox Heavy Metals to Improve Fertility
Jun 08, 2020
Today I’m welcoming Wendy Myers to the podcast.
We’re digging into heavy metals and how they can impact your fertility.
Wendy Myers is the founder of MyersDetox.com. She is a detox expert, functional diagnostic nutritionist, and NES Bioenergetic Practitioner in Los Angeles, CA. She is the #1 bestselling author of Limitless Energy: How to Detox Toxic Metals to End Exhaustion and Chronic Fatigue. Wendy’s podcast is Myers Detox. Passionate about the importance of detox to live a long disease-free life, she created the revolutionary Myers Detox Protocol after working with thousands of clients.
We are exposed to over 85,000 chemicals in our environment. These chemicals negatively impact hormones and ultimately fertility.
Specifically, exposure can negatively impact sex hormone production in men and women, irregular menstrual cycles, testicular function in males, and more.
Exposure can include cigarette smoke, air pollution, plastics, tap water, ingesting fish and/or shellfish with mercury, rice which may contain arsenic, and more.
All of us have some degree of heavy metal exposure, but some people are more sensitive to these heavy metals than others.
In our Couples Coaching program, one of the functional tests we have access to is the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis test. A Hair Mineral Analysis assesses your mineral levels and toxic heavy metal levels that are being eliminated into the hair.
Let’s dig into how to minimize our exposure and balance our hormones.
In this episode you'll learn:
1. The reasons that heavy metals accumulate in our bodies (ie missing nutrients for detoxification, mineral deficiency)
2. We discuss the top 4 heavy metals that cause hormonal balance (ie Mercury, Cadmium, Lead, Arsenic).
3. Strategies to help detox. (ie sauna, supplements – binders to remove toxins, the benefits of a coffee enema and more).
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- diminshed ovarian reserve,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- heavy metals and infertility,
- low amh,
- low amh and infertility,
- low amh success stories,
- unexplained infertility