How To Heal From Mold Exposure And Why This Matters For Fertility
Apr 13, 2020
Today I’m welcoming Dr. Ann Barter back to the podcast.
We're digging into mold exposure and what this means for your fertility.
Check out Dr. Barter's episode on - How Chiropractice Care Can Help On The Fertility Journey
Dr. Ann Marie Barter graduated from the University of Western States in Portland, Oregon, an accredited 4-year Doctoral program that is considered a leader in evidence-based medicine, and the first Chiropractic school to be awarded a federal research grant.
Dr. Barter underwent rigorous clinical training with some of the finest chiropractors. Dr. Barter has also undergone advanced training in Applied Kinesiology, completing over 400 extra classroom hours and is certified to practice Applied Kinesiology. She has also studied Functional Blood Chemistry under Dr. Kharrazian.
She has taken an interest in optimizing health by incorporating diet counseling, whole food supplementation, herbal therapy, wellness and lifestyle coaching, scar tissue work, deep tissue massage, and exercise programs.
With the functional approach to fertility it is important to work on the basics such as diet, sleep, movement and stress.
The basics are crucial to optimize your preconception health.
And customizing this further with functional testing to check for food sensitivities, gut infections, mineral imbalance, thyroid dysfunction, blood sugar imbalance and more.
But what if there has been water damage in your home or workplace?
Could the root cause of your infertility be toxic mold exposure?
1. Mold exposure and the link to infertility. Plus we discuss places in the country where there is a higher risk of mold exposure.
2. Symptoms of mold exposure. The difference between mold and mildew. How to test mold. How to get remediate (ie. get rid of it) mold – it’s not as easy as you may think.
3. What is the best test to determine if we have mold exposure. How to heal and detoxify from mold. Which foods to avoid. How our genes play a role in our ability to detoxify from mold.
Need mindset and emotional support? Mindfulness Fertility Series - class starts April 21st at 7:30 pm EST. Learn more here.
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to recieve 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- black mold and pregnancy,
- can mold effect menstrual cycle,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- mold and infertility,
- mould and fertility