The Best Of The Podcast For 2019
Dec 30, 2019
I’m excited to welcome me – Sarah Clark to the podcast.
Today I’m digging into the best episodes from 2019.
In this episode you'll learn:
1) Why you and your partner need to start the elimiation diet January 1, 2020. If you've already made dietary changes why functional testing can help you figure out why it's not working.
2) Why IUI/IVF is your LAST step and how infertility can be passed to the future generations - if changes are not made during the preconception period. What to do if you have been on long term hormonal birth control (this is a HUGE red flag - and a targeted fuctional approach is a must to address potential healing opportunities.
3) Why you need to switch your prental from folic acid to methylated folate, plus which brands we like. What to do if you have an autoimmune issues like Irritable Bowel Disease or Hashimoto's - (hint IVF is not your first step).
4) Why skin issues such as acne and mental health issues such as depression or anxiety are red flags to dig deeper. I discuss leaky skin and leaky brain - its real, but there are steps you can take to address the underlying issues - which help to prepare you for pregnancy.
5) Why - once and for all - we need to stop focusing on our "infertility" diagnosis and why looking at the WHOLE body is essential for a healthy pregnancy, postpartum period and health of your future children.
Resources from this episode:
Need mindset support for 2020? Class begins January 30th, 2020. Hop on the waitlist for our Mindfulness Fertility Series.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.