Welcome to Get Pregnant Naturally
Aug 15, 2018
- 1 in 6 in Canada, 1 in 8 US and 1 in 7 UK struggle with infertility
- On average IUI has 10% success rate, IVF 30% success and donor egg 50%
- Did you know that an average IVF takes 3 cycles at an approximate cost of 60,000?
- You may be wondering why you can’t conceive. It is important to know that your survival is more important that procreation that is why we must get to the root cause of why you can’t conceive
- Using the tools of functional medicine (looks at the underlying cause of disease) using targeted diet, lifestyle, nutritional therapies and functional testing we can figure out the cause and allow the body to heal
- Building a strong foundation and focusing on preconception health will prepare for a healthy mom/dad, healthy pregnancy and health baby.
- Women come to me all the time and tell me they feel hopeless.
- They have struggled for years with failed cycles, miscarriage and stillbirth (my heart aches with the pain these women have had to endure).
- You may feel like giving up….I get it, I struggled with infertility just like you.
- I don’t want you to have any regrets, because if you haven’t looked at functional testing combined with personalized diet and lifestyle plus effectively dealing with the emotional heartache you haven’t tried everything.
- I believe in miracles, but you have to meet the miracle part way. You need to show up and take action.
- I used to joke that I was having menopausal hot flashes early 20’s
- I liked the fact that I had no period as I didn't want the monthly hassle
- At the time had acne, yeast infections, weird fungal rash on my chest and dandruff
- Then everyone around me started having kids
- I went to my OB/GYN told POF - which is loss off function of the ovaries before 40
- I took the IVF packet and didn’t take any time to grieve
- I went straight into action
- I went on a list for a donor egg
- We had our daughter on the first fresh transfer
- After our daughter we I waited 1 year and then we went back for a transfer. We had two embryo’s left. I was stressed out and we wanted to our children close together. The transfer did not work.
- We went on another list and had our son with a new donor. He was conceived on the first fresh transfer
- Years later my health began to suffer. I suffered from sinus, bladder, yeast infections, acne, toenail infections, constant colds, headaches, vertigo
- I was in corporate at the time in HR, took life coaching course to bring into workplace
- I then discovered health was my passion took health coaching course
- Discovered during the health coaching course that I had a food sensitivity and later a gut infection.
- I changed my diet and lifestyle and within a few months my health improved
- I believe that a food sensitivity was the root cause of my infertility, I’ll never know for sure discovered too late, as I was fully in menopause.
- fertility functional medicine,
- functional lab testing,
- functional medicine and fertility,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine for anxiety and depression,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- how to reverse infertility,
- infertility and functional medicine,
- reverse infertility get pregnant quickly