How To Know What Your Poop Means For Fertility
Mar 02, 2020
I'm excited to welcome Dr. Marisol Teijerio to the podcast.
We're digging into poop and what this means for fertility.
I speak with so many couples that tell me they have digestive issues. They have issues such as constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating. And while these symptoms can be common, they are not normal. I wanted to take a closer look at what exactly is going on with our poop.
Yep it can be gross – but we all do it.
If you are not eliminating toxins from our body – that means they are circulating in your system. And that can impact your hormones and ultimately your fertility.
If you have digestive issues – that is a clue for you to tune into what your body is desperately trying to tell you.
Time to put on your detective hat – let’s go!
In this episode you'll learn:
1) How much we should be pooping each day. How big should our poop be? How long it take to go? What spackles, streaks, floating and the colour of poop mean for our health and fertility. What it means if we hyper wipe (i.e. we need to use half a roll of toilet paper to get clean).
2) What our poop tells us about food sensitivities (really tune in here – because the majority of couples we work with have food sensitivities).
3) What the link is between constipation and thyroid (we see this ALL the time). There are some simple steps to help.
4) How castor oil can help with digestion and WAY more! We recommend this to all our 1:1 couples. You can grab your castor oil kit here.
Resources from this episode:
Download your FREE 50 Shades of Poo here.
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to recieve 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- blue blocker glasses benefits,
- blue blocking glasses,
- blue light fertility,
- chronic constipation and fertility,
- constipation and fertility problems,
- constipation and infertility,
- fertility and diarrhea,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- poop and fertility