How To Interpret The Astrological Signs When You Are TTC
Mar 09, 2020
I'm excited to welcome Dr. Jennifer Freed to the podcast.
We're digging into psycology and astrology what this means for fertility.
Jennifer Freed, PhD, is a nationally-recognized expert, author, speaker, and consultant with over 25 years of experience in the fields of psychological astrology and social-emotional learning. She is the author of the bestselling psychological astrology guide called Use Your Planets Wisely, released in January 2020 with Sounds True/MacMillian Books. Her work has been featured in USA Today, People Magazine, the New York Times, Huffington Post, and Forbes, and on Good Morning America and Fox News. She’s a regular contributor to goop, writing about astrology, relationships, and personal growth, and the go-to astrologer for goop's health summits. She is also the Co-Founder of the highly successful nonprofit teen program called AHA!, which serves more than 5,000 families annually in the state of California by creating positive attitudes and social harmony and bridging the achievement gap. For more, visit jenniferfreed.com.
When we are in the middle of the struggle we may not even be able to see a way out. We may stop trusting our intuition or our psychic ability. We all have it – we may have been stopped listening.
What if you knew everything was going to work out? How would you navigate the journey to have our child differently?
Astrology can be a great place to help us renew our faith in the God, Universe or High Power.
For years I thought it was all about my sun sign – Leo. It turns out our sun sign is the tip of the iceberg. Astrology can give us insight into our deepest desires, life lessons, personality traits, and our soul’s purpose.
To fully experience the power of this episode be sure to download your natal/birth chart. Your natal/birth chart gives us a snapshot of the sky the date/time you were born.
Follow along with Use Your Planets Wisely by my guest Dr. Jennifer Freed.
In this episode you'll learn:
1) Astrology can give us better insight into our personality traits so we can authentically navigate difficult times. We can ask for what we need and minimize the self-judgement.
2) Our birth chart can give us clarity into so many different aspects of life - including our communication style. This includes how we receive and communicate information. The fertility journey can be fraught with triggers, comparison and feeling less than others. When we know our communication style we can move from reacting to responding.
3) Fine tuning our intuition and psychic ability can help us know there is another power (God/Universe/Higher Power) guiding us. This helps to better understand our inner workings, our uniqueness and commonalities with others.
Resources from this episode:
Access your free Chapter Use Your Planets Wisely here.
Workplace Fertilty Survey - I am conducting research to better understand how organizations can best support employees experiencing fertility problems or undergoing fertility treatment. Your feedback is needed. Please complete our survey here.
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to recieve 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- astrology and fertility,
- blue blocker glasses benefits,
- blue blocking glasses,
- blue light fertility,
- fertility astrology,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility