How to Optimize Your Fertility by Including Your Partner
May 04, 2020
Today I’m digging into why it takes two to prepare for a baby.
When I first started Fab Fertile Inc. I was exclusively coaching women. But, I felt I was missing the other part of the equation. The partner. And although I do coach single women, the majority of my clients are couples.
And although most partners are very supportive – they may not know what they can do to optimize their preconception health.
I’ve had women tell me, it’s their fault that it’s not working, that they are broken, that they are the issue. This can lead to isolation, shame, and heartbreak. And ultimately it can sometimes tear apart a relationship, which leaves you both devastated - and further away from your goal of having a family than ever.
So how can we get our partners more involved in the fertility process - and how will it make your journey easier, simpler, and ultimately, more successful?
In this episode you'll learn:
1. If you are the only one making all the changes. Specific steps you can both take together to optimize your fertility.
2. If your partner is supportive but he’s not sure what he can do to improve his preconception health or he isn’t open to making changes (what you can say to him - hint it’s not about convincing/nagging him).
3. You have female factor infertility SO he doesn’t really need to do anything- (i.e. what you could be missing).
4. I discuss steps to help if you have low AMH, DOR, POF/POI, unexplained infertility. (Tip it's not focusing on the diagnosis).
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to recieve 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- infertility you and your partner,
- low amh,
- low amh and infertility,
- low amh success stories,
- unexplained infertility