How To Regulate The Menstrual Cycle, Improve Cervical Mucus, Promote Ovulation and Optimize Sperm Health
Mar 20, 2023
We’re digging into how to select your omega as you prepare for your baby.
What if there was something that could help with the following:
- Improve hormone production
- Assist with cervical mucous production
- Promote normal ovulation
- Aid in increasing circulation to the reproductive system
- Decrease FSH levels
Also, for the male partner
- Increase sperm count
- Improve motility and morphology
- Reduce damage to sperm DNA
I know you’re probably already taking A LOT of supplements to improve your fertility.
But this foundational supplement can easily be missed, and many people take the wrong type, which could harm fertility.
3:04 WELCOME KATY BRADBURY
4:00 OMEGAS & THE FERTILITY JOURNEY
- Omegas help increase blood flow to the uterus
- Why omegas are critical during pregnancy
- Omegas are essential nutrients for the brain and nervous system
- The problems caused by low-grade systemic inflammation
- How omegas factor into men’s fertility
- For our cells to communicate properly, we need to have omega-3
9:41 OMEGA-3 INDEX
- If you’re predisposed to inflammatory conditions, an adequate omega-3 index is crucial
- Understanding the omega-3 index
- Our modern diet is full of the wrong types of fat.
- When you improve your omega-3 ratio, you’ll see benefits to your health
12:54 STUDIES ABOUT THE LINK BETWEEN OMEGA FATTY ACIDS & FERTILITY
- Prolonging The Female Reproductive Lifespan And Improving Egg Quality With Dietary Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplementation Lowers Serum Fsh In Normal Weight But Not Obese Women
- Serum Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids and Endometriosis
- The Combined Effect of Lifestyle Intervention and Antioxidant Therapy on Sperm DNA Fragmentation And Seminal Oxidative Stress In IVF Patients: A Pilot Study
20:27 CERVICAL MUCOUS
- The crucial role of omegas in mucosal production
- Mucous is one of the most critical substances in our bodies
22:22 IDENTIFYING THE RIGHT OMEGA SUPPLEMENT FOR YOU
- What to look for in a high-quality omega supplement
- Common issues with low-quality omega supplements
25:07 THE IMPORTANT ROLES OF DHA & EPA
28:05 FOOD SOURCES OF OMEGAS
- Fish is hands down the best source of omega-3.
- The SMASH sources: sardine, mackerel, anchovy, salmon, and herring
- Special considerations for plant sources of omega-3
- It’s much harder to get the omegas you need from plant sources.
30:17 OMEGA SUPPLEMENTATION
- For most people, it’s essential to supplement with omegas.
- Contraindications for omega supplements
- What to think about in terms of dosing
32:14 FINAL THOUGHTS
- Researching your omega supplements
Fab Fertile Method - https://fabfertile.com/pages/what-we-do
Excited to announce the launch of our Fab For Life Naturals Fertility Collection!
Get professional-grade supplements designed to support reproductive health for men and women. Prepare your body for a successful pregnancy with Fab For Life Naturals Fertility Collection.
Visit FFLNaturals.com and use code LAUNCH15 to save 15%.
I'm excited to introduce you to the Inito fertility monitor, an easy, at-home fertility tracker that gives accurate results, while cutting down on your time and expenses.
Inito not only tells you when you're the most fertile by measuring estrogen and LH but also confirms if you’ve actually ovulated by measuring progesterone.
If you’re ready to start tracking your fertility easily at home, go to Inito.com and use code FABFERTILE15 to save 15% on your fertility tracker.
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 364: Why This Is My Top Suggestion For Anyone On The Fertility Journey
- Episode 389: Want to get pregnant this year?
Join my FREE Facebook group and get my training on How To Improve Pregnancy Success With Your Own Eggs.
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-pregnant-naturally/id1329414094
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://fabfertile.com/pages/resources
When we link to products, those links may be affiliate links. If you click on any of those affiliate links, we’ll earn a small commission. The commission is paid by the retailers at no cost to you.
We’re careful to link to the products and retailers we use and recommend. Money earned keeps Fab Fertile Inc. running and allows us to do what we love for a living. Thank you for your support.
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button, so you never miss an episode!
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/2CfHEX9