How To Easily Get Fertility Superfoods Into Your Diet
Feb 03, 2020
I'm excited to welcome Kela Smith to the podcast.
We're digging into fertility superfoods and easy ways to get them into your diet.
Kela has been in the health and wellness industry for over 20 years. With an extensive background as a professional fitness trainer, wellness educator, author of The complete hormone puzzle cookbook and The puzzle method, a step by step guide to getting pregnant naturally, online course of the same name and quadruple certified holistic health and wellness coach. She realized her dream of creating a holistic health and wellness practice in 2018 and helps women all over the world with these issues.
Kela’s coaching techniques are tailored toward women struggling with hormone imbalance and infertility as well as women struggling to lose weight. She is able to work with women before conception, during pregnancy and postpartum as weight loss becomes the goal. As well as women who are peri-menopausal and going through menopause. As a mom of two little boys herself, Kela struggled with infertility and hormone imbalance for many years. Determined to find a better and more efficient way for women to overcome these hurdles holistically she now specializes in just that! She teaches her clients to use food as medicine to heal the body from within so they look and feel their best no matter what their age.
As you may know – as far as diet is concerned - we suggest you and your partner start with the Elimination Diet – we tell you exactly how to do it on the on the episode – How and Why To Do An Elimination Diet.
Of course you know eating processed foods and fast food is not good for your health or your fertility. And yes this does require planning.
Even though I am a planner at heart, I was not the type of person to pack my lunch or throw snacks in my purse before I went out. I just left and grabbed food on the go!
All this changed when my health began to suffer. I had to make a change.
I had my why! And you have your why too – having your baby.
By taking a few minutes each day you can begin to nourish and prepare a solid foundation for your baby.
There is no magic pill.
You can’t out supplement a poor diet. We’re giving you easy hacks you can use right now to improve your diet.
In this episode you'll learn:
1) What you can do if you have a negative mindset towards cooking. Please know you are not alone – I can’t tell you how many times I used to order take out! We’ll give you some tricks to reframe how you look at food and cooking.
2) Setting an intention to finally prioritize healthy eating. We bust all those home cooking myths.
3) What you can do if you don’t know how to cook. We talk about our easy one pot fertility recipes.
4) Plus we discuss how to get fertility super foods into your diet, and some food combinations that balance hormones.
Resources from this episode:
Download Kela Smith's cookbook and masterclass here.
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to recieve 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- blue blocker glasses benefits,
- blue blocking glasses,
- blue light fertility,
- food to eat during pregnancy,
- food to help with endometriosis,
- foods for fertility,
- foods for fertility and implantation,
- foods for fertility for her,
- foods for fertility pregnancy,
- foods for improving egg quality,
- foods to avoid for fertility,
- foods to avoid for infertility,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- how to allergies impact fertility,
- infertility and diet,
- infertility and food allergies,
- infertility and vegan diet,
- infertility foods to help