How To Select The Right Supplements To Improve Low AMH and High FSH
Feb 05, 2024
We’re digging into how to select the correct fertility supplements.
Figuring out which supplements to take to optimize fertility may have you feeling overwhelmed.
You may think you’re saving money by getting your supplements on Amazon, but it is essential to prioritize safety and quality over convenience or price.
Many supplements can actually harm our fertility.
They can have fillers, binders, synthetic ingredients, dyes, preservatives and chemical additives.
Also, many supplements contain top allergens like gluten, soy and dairy that can impede the chances of pregnancy success.
So, what are the foundational supplements for fertility, and how do we select the right product for us?
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Foundational supplements to enhance both male and female fertility
- Which supplement helps with egg quality, reduces the risk of early miscarriage and helps with the production of healthy sperm
- Supplements that help with sperm quality and motility
- How this supplement can balance estrogen for women and testosterone for men - plus increase libido for both sexes
3:15 WELCOME KATY BRADBURY
4:54 WHY WE’RE TALKING ABOUT SUPPLEMENTS
- High-quality supplements can be a valuable part of a healthy diet and lifestyle
- Supplements are helpful but using them alone will not serve you.
- You can’t out-supplement a bad diet and lifestyle. You have to adjust the fundamentals first.
6:18 GOOD SLEEP IS FOUNDATIONAL
7:04 HIGH-QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS
- Why we recommend professional-grade supplements
- What to look for in high-quality supplements
- The danger of buying supplements on Amazon
- Risks from taking the wrong supplements
- It’s worth getting it right when it comes to supplements.
- Foundational supplements for the fertility journey
10:26 PRENATAL VITAMINS
- Why these are recommended once you are thinking about getting pregnant
- Folate versus folic acid
- A high-quality, broad-spectrum multivitamin can do wonders.
- The importance of adequate nutritional supplements for men on the fertility journey
- Why it’s vital to make the improvements as a couple
16:35 OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
- Our modern diets tend to be higher in omega-6s
- Most people would benefit from taking omega-3 supplements
- Chronic inflammation is one of the biggest underlying factors for fertility issues.
- Benefits of omega-3s in the fertility journey
- Risks associated with low-quality fish oil supplements
23:21 VITAMINS D3 & K2
- Sunshine is your best option but the right supplement can be key.
- Why most of us are deficient in vitamin D
- Vitamin D is a prohormone
- The role of vitamin D in sex hormone production and immune function
- What to look for in a vitamin D supplement
- Benefits of ubiquinol on the fertility journey
- Protecting our eggs from oxidative stress
- Ubiquinol versus ubiquinone
- Ubiquinol for sperm health
- The gut is the foundation of your health.
- Stool testing allows us to take a personalized, targeted approach
- How probiotics work
- Get Pregnant Naturally | Episode 341: Why A Healthy Vaginal Microbiome Matters When You Are TTC
36:55 FINAL THOUGHTS
Fab Fertile Method - https://fabfertile.com/pages/what-we-do
Prepare your body for a successful pregnancy with Fab For Life Naturals Fertility Collection. Get professional-grade supplements designed to support reproductive health for men and women.
Use code launch15 to save 15%.
Access our foundational supplements for low AMH and/or high FSH here - https://fabfertile.com/collections/supplements
Top Fertility Supplements You Need To Get Pregnant This Year - Access your free guide at www.suppguideffl.com
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 407: The Ultimate Diet For Egg And Sperm Health
- Episode 389: Want to get pregnant this year?
I get this question all the time: Where should I start to optimize pregnancy success?
I developed the Fertility Preparation Bundle https://fabfertile.com/products/fertility-preparation-bundle so that you can quickly figure out how food impacts your health AND fertility (plus you'll also get three (3) of our most popular fertility supplements that will optimize egg health).
This 10-day plan is to figure out exactly how food is impacting your fertility. And no, you will not be drinking green juice and starving.
It’s GENUINELY what we recommend to our clients to help improve pregnancy success (especially if you have low AMH/high FSH).
Get started here https://fabfertile.com/products/fertility-preparation-bundle and use code LAUNCH15 to save 15% (US residents only).
Eating for your fertility does not have to suck and it is not about deprivation. It’s about eating food that tastes amazing and nourishes your body as you prepare for pregnancy success.
I’m excited to announce that our Winter Fertility Recipe Guide is ready! I worked with a chef/nutrition background to prepare these summer recipes. In this 5-day challenge you’ll learn how food impacts your body while enjoying delicious meals - no you will not be drinking green juice and starving! Start this challenge today with your partner.
Your free guide includes a meal plan, grocery shopping list and everything you need to get started with nourishing foods that improve your chances of pregnancy success.
Join my FREE Facebook group and get my training on How To Improve Pregnancy Success With Your Own Eggs.
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-pregnant-naturally/id1329414094
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://fabfertile.com/pages/resources
When we link to products, those links may be affiliate links. If you click on any of those affiliate links, we’ll earn a small commission. The commission is paid by the retailers at no cost to you.
We’re careful to link to the products and retailers we use and recommend. Money earned keeps Fab Fertile Inc. running and allows us to do what we love for a living. Thank you for your support.
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button, so you never miss an episode!
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/2CfHEX9