The Mistake Everyone Makes With Diet And Fertility
Dec 04, 2019
I'm excited to welcome you to our Functional Fertility Mini Series!
We’re digging into diet and what you could be missing.
You may know my story - check out episode How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low Amh or POF.
Brandy joins us today! She is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is an integral part of our Couples Coaching program - which uses functional lab testing, diet and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception. If you are struggling with infertility...your body is desperately trying to tell you something...focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
Welcome to Day 2 of our Functional Fertility Mini Series!
In this episode you'll learn:
1) Whether you are eating a whole foods, nutrient dense, organic diet (free from processed foods) but you can't figure out why it's not working....you'll learn what is missing (hint - if you were on the birth control pill, antibiotics or have experienced chronic stress these are huge clues).
2) Maybe you've cut down on gluten, but it hasn’t worked. This is a big one! We see it ALL the time. Gluten light does not work (yep - I've been there) - learn what you can do to figure out if gluten is an issue for YOU!
3) You’ve made the changes, but your partner is still eating his regular diet. It takes two to tango. And even though you may be dealing with female factor infertility - there are always changes your partner can make to optimize his preconception health.
4) Trying all the diets - vegan, paleo, keto, whole30, but didn’t notice any changes so you stopped. These diets have worked for someone - that's why they are so popular - but are they really right for YOU. We break down what is missed with all these popular diets and how you can figure out the diet for you.
Resources from this episode:
Free Call (for you and your partner). Book here.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- diet and fertility,
- fertility diet,
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- low amh and infertility,
- low ovarian reserve,
- unexplained infertility functional medicine