The Truth About Self Care and Your Fertility
Dec 05, 2019
I'm excited to welcome you to our Functional Fertility Mini Series!
We’re digging into self care and how to finally put yourself first.
You may know my story - check out episode How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low Amh or POF.
Brandy joins us today! She is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is an integral part of our Couples Coaching program - which uses functional lab testing, diet and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception. If you are struggling with infertility...your body is desperately trying to tell you something...focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
Welcome to Day 3 of our Functional Fertility Mini Series!
In this episode you'll learn:
1) Why sleep matters for fertility and how to optimize your sleep with these easy steps. (ie. blue light blockers are key - check out special offer below).
2) When I ask our 1:1 couching clients how much infertility research they are doing - it's usually a lot! This makes sense - Dr. Google can be our friend - but if we are spending hours researching and going down the rabbit hole of infertility - it can make us feel worse. We'll share tips to help with overwhelm.
3) This one is huge during the fertility journey. Triggers such as pregnancy announcements and baby showers can send us in a downward spiral. And while this is normal, how long do you stay down - hours, days, weeks or months? We'll give you some key takeaways that will help you cope.
4) We've heard it before - boundaries are important. But have we actually set them - or are we putting ourselves last and everyone else's agenda comes first? You'll learn how to mother yourself and prioritize self care.
Resources from this episode:
Blue Light Blockers (invest in a pair for you and your partner - this company blocks 100% harmful blue light up to 400-550 nanometers - many other blue light blocking glasses do not offer this protection - blue light lowers your melatonin and melatonin is important for male and female fertility). Check out BLUblox and save 15% with Coupon code - Getpregnantpodcast
Free Call (for you and your partner). Book here.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby. Don't forget to check out my Resources page for more information and products that will help you on your fertility journey.
- functional medicine and hormones,
- functional medicine approach to infertility,
- functional medicine fertility,
- functional medicine for pregnancy,
- functional nutrition and fertility,
- functional nutrition fertility,
- functional testing fertility,
- low amh and infertility,
- low ovarian reserve,
- self care and fertility,
- self care and infertility,
- unexplained infertility functional medicine