Fertility Factors Beyond Egg Health: What You Need to Know
Dec 26, 2022
We’re digging into why these symptoms matter when you are TTC.
Many times we get myopically focused on egg health and miss all the other symptoms that may be contributing to our fertility diagnosis.
Our body wants to procreate, but right now, it may be under attack by seemingly healthy foods, gut infections, environmental toxins and more.
We can research and figure out what worked for someone else or take a targeted approach and determine what is right for our bodies.
With a targeted approach, you can get pregnant naturally or increase your chances of pregnancy success with your eggs.
This episode is for you if:
- You know there is a reason why it’s not working, but no one has run the tests to figure out why (hint, it’s not about focusing on egg quality)
- You want to get pregnant naturally, but you were told that IVF is your only option, and it has you second-guessing your decision
- You are moving to IVF in the next 3-6 months and want to improve your chances of it working
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The top symptoms and themes we see with low AMH, high FSH, premature ovarian insufficiency and diminished ovarian reserve so that you can improve pregnancy success
- Why IVF may not be your next best step and how to know when it is right for you
- How to optimize your chances of a successful IVF after failed, cancelled or being told you are a “poor responder”
2:23 INTRO TO TODAY'S TOPIC
3:31 MY PREMATURE OVARIAN INSUFFICIENCY DIAGNOSIS
- Chronic stress was the underlying factor for all my symptoms.
- Why I'm passionate about helping couples get pregnant naturally
- The Fab Fertile Method's targeted approach to improving egg quality
- Addressing the underlying factors causing your symptoms before going to IVF
- Common themes and symptoms we see with our clients
5:38 LONG-TERM BIRTH CONTROL USE
- Hormonal birth control prescriptions for treating acne, PMS, and other reasons outside of birth control
- Birth control can impact your body's ability to absorb nutrients.
- How band-aid treatments mask what your body is trying to tell you via symptoms
- Even being on birth control for a year can impact the health of your microbiome and your gut.
7:07 UNDETECTED AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE
- A fifth of people with premature ovarian insufficiency has an autoimmune disease.
- The common types of autoimmune disease we see with our clients
- With the functional approach, we're digging into missed healing opportunities and potentially how to reverse that.
8:02 FOOD SENSITIVITIES
- Non-celiac gluten sensitivity is commonly seen alongside low AMH/high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve and premature ovarian insufficiency
- Even if you don't have celiac disease, gluten can wreak havoc on the body
- Food sensitivities are essential to address.
- Clues that you may have a food sensitivity
- How we incorporate an elimination diet into our work with couples
- We've not had one person come in where there's no sensitivity to any foods.
10:35 GUT INFECTIONS
- We often see people with parasites, bacterial infections, fungal infections and more
- Our low and slow approach to dealing with gut infections
- Doing medication without addressing diet and lifestyle just doesn't make sense.
12:06 THYROID DYSFUNCTION
- Why we need to do a full thyroid panel
- Typically gluten and thyroid don't mix.
13:50 CHRONIC STRESS
- Stress is something that I'm still dealing with to this day.
- It culminates in burnout
- The pressure we put on ourselves is even worse than what we feel from society
- It can be challenging to work on your stress
17:38 ENVIRONMENTAL TOXIN OVERLOAD
- A lot of personal care and cleaning products have endocrine-disrupting chemicals in them.
- How you can start switching out conventional products for healthier alternatives
19:54 OVER-EXERCISING and UNDER-EATING
- Signs that you might be over-exercising
- A slower approach to movement
20:54 MOOD IMBALANCE & TRAUMA
- Your gut health directly impacts your mood.
- Neurotransmitter issues can show up as depression and anxiety
- It's crucial to address your trauma
22:28 SKIN PROBLEMS & JOINT PAIN
- How addressing my diet and lifestyle helped me to get rid of my adult acne
- If you have a fertility diagnosis and skin issues, it's key to dig into that piece.
24:14 BLOOD SUGAR DYSREGULATION
- Using a blood glucose monitor
24:56 THE POOR SLEEP EPIDEMIC
- Tips to optimize your sleep
26:27 DIGESTIVE ISSUES
27:14 HOW THE FAB FERTILE METHOD HELPS COUPLES GET PREGNANT NATURALLY
- Why it's vital to go on this fertility journey with your partner
Fab Fertile Method - https://fabfertile.com/pages/what-we-do
How To Improve Your Chances Of Pregnancy Success If You Have Low AMH/High FSH Masterclass - https://www.gpnmasterclass.com/
Prior to working with us, most couples have already been through IVF and failed cycles, been labeled a poor responder, and told they had better rush to another IVF or that donor eggs are their only hope.
I don’t want you to waste money on IVF without looking at the missed healing opportunities as to WHY it’s not working in the first place.
We’ve helped couples get pregnant naturally or improve pregnancy success when they’ve been told donor eggs are their only option. We’ve helped women get pregnant naturally with AMH as low as 0.04 and FSH in the 100s.
Learn how our proven Fab Fertile Method can help improve pregnancy success for YOU.
I’m excited to invite you to a special masterclass - where you’ll learn How To Improve Your Chances Of Pregnancy Success If You Have Low AMH/High FSH.
Register your spot here: www.gpnmasterclass.com
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 346: How To Know If IVF Is Your Next Best Step
- Episode 375: Stop Making These Common Mistakes and Get Your 2023 Action Plan
- Episode 61: How Post Birth Control Syndrome Impacts Fertility with Dr. Jolene Brighton
- Episode 153: What You Need To Know About The Elimination Diet If You Are TTC
- Episode 85: Why A Healthy Gut Matters For Fertility
- Episode 10: Neurotransmitter Imbalance and Your Moods
Book your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call here with your partner
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: Fab Fertile Store
Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health.
Visit FabFertileStore.com to get your 15% discount.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://wordpress-471581-2904792.cloudwaysapps.com/resources/
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button so you never miss an episode!