How To Avoid These Top 10 Mistakes If You Have Low AMH/High FSH
Dec 04, 2023
We’re digging into how to improve pregnancy success in 2024 when you have low AMH and/or high FSH.
As we come to the end of the year, I want you to have a plan for 2024 so that you can have your baby.
I know firsthand how hard it can be when you receive a diagnosis of low AMH, high FSH, premature ovarian insufficiency, or diminished ovarian reserve.
That’s why I developed the Fab Fertile Method.
I don’t want you to struggle as I did.
I want you to have a proven plan that sets you up for pregnancy success.
So before you head to IVF or muddle through this by yourself, I want to share the ten common mistakes we see when someone has low AMH and/or high FSH so you can get pregnant and have your baby in 2024.
This episode is for you if:
- You’ve tried everything, and nothing has worked to improve AMH or FSH.
- You’re not sure what to do for 2024 to optimize your fertility, but you know your doctor is missing something.
- You feel like IVF may be your next step, but you want to get pregnant naturally.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The top 10 mistakes we see with low AMH/high FSH so you can avoid them and fast-track your chances of pregnancy success
- Why AMH is a poor predictor of pregnancy success and what you need to focus on instead to shift the needle and optimize your fertility
- Why you need to do this step first BEFORE starting PRP ovarian rejuvenation
- Why going to IVF too early can set you back, and how to know when it is time for IVF
3:09 HOW TO IMPROVE PREGNANCY SUCCESS IN 2024
3:46 MISTAKE #1 FOCUSING ON AMH
- AMH is not a good predictor of pregnancy success.
- How we’ve helped people with low AMH and high FSH
- Research Article | The predictive accuracy of anti-Müllerian hormone for live birth after assisted conception: a systematic review and meta-analysis of the literature
- It’s crucial to explore missed healing opportunities.
- Themes we see with low AMH and high FSH
- Get Pregnant Naturally
- Episode 332: How To Know If Gluten Needs To Be Avoided When You Are TTC
- Episode 427: Why The Health Of Your Gut Impacts Ovarian Function
- Episode 409: What Mood Swings, Sugar Cravings, Poor Sleep and Feeling Hangry Has To Do With Your Fertility
- Episode 345: Why Improving Thyroid Function Is Essential When You Are TTC
7:31 MISTAKE #2 ASKING YOUR REI ABOUT DIET & LIFESTYLE CHANGES
- It’s essential to assemble a team of healthcare professionals to take a comprehensive approach to your fertility
- Those little health issues give clues about why you’re not getting pregnant
10:11 MISTAKE #3 NOT UNDERSTANDING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
- Your cycle provides insights into your overall health.
- Inito Fertility Tracker - use code FABFERTILE15 to save 15%
- Potentially using bioidentical hormones to get back on track while working on the underlying issues
13:24 MISTAKE #4 FOLLOWING GENERAL RECOMMENDATIONS
- The pitfalls of generalized fertility diets
- You need a targeted approach based on your individual health issues.
- With any kind of autoimmune issue, you've got to look at your diet.
- Get Pregnant Naturally | Episode 407: The Ultimate Diet For Egg And Sperm Health
- Fertility Preparation Bundle - use code LAUNCH15 to save 15%
- Generalized recommendations and DIY just waste time and a lot of money.
21:12 MISTAKE #5 FOCUSING ONLY ON TESTING
- Get Pregnant Naturally
- Episode 395: Why A Healthy Microbiome Matters For Egg and Sperm Health
- Episode 260: Why Testing Genetics Provides A Targeted Plan To Improve Pregnancy Success
- The testing is vital, but looking at the mental/emotional side is equally important.
- Seeking therapy and doing the inner work to reduce impatience and panic
- You have to work on your peace.
25:55 MISTAKE #6 NOT WORKING WITH A FERTILITY SPECIALIST
- When a practitioner doesn’t specialize in fertility, they won’t see the themes we see every day
- Involving the male partner in the fertility journey
27:47 MISTAKE #7 NOT FOCUSING ON THE FOUNDATIONAL PILLARS
- Optimizing diet and movement and making time for stress management are all foundational
- The significance of getting restorative sleep and setting boundaries in toxic relationships for your fertility
- Fab For Life Naturals Fertility Collection Supplements - use code LAUNCH15 to save 15%
31:11 MISTAKE #8 DOING PRP OVARIAN REJUVENATION WITHOUT PREP
- What you need to know before doing PRP ovarian rejuvenation
- Get Pregnant Naturally | Episode 152: How to Know What is Right for YOU After Reading: It Starts With The Egg
- PRP may be part of your toolkit, but you must work on your health first.
33:10 MISTAKE #9 NOT WORKING ON EMBRYO QUALITY
- It's imperative to work on your and your partner's health to get the best quality embryos.
35:00 MISTAKE #10 GOING TO IVF TOO EARLY
- We’re not anti-IVF, we’re pro-health.
- Multiple failed IVFs can cause massive strain on couples
- Get Pregnant Naturally | Episode 429: What Anemia Really Means For Low AMH/High FSH
- The multi-faceted approach we take to optimizing your fertility
Fab Fertile Method - https://fabfertile.com/pages/what-we-do
Eating for your fertility does not have to suck and it is not about deprivation. It’s about eating food that tastes amazing and nourishes your body as you prepare for pregnancy success.
I’m excited to announce that our Autumn Fertility Recipe Guide is ready! I worked with a chef/nutrition background to prepare these summer recipes. In this 5-day challenge you’ll learn how food impacts your body while enjoying delicious meals - no you will not be drinking green juice and starving! Start this challenge today with your partner.
Your free guide includes a meal plan, grocery shopping list and everything you need to get started with nourishing foods that improve your chances of pregnancy success.
I get this question all the time: Where should I start to optimize pregnancy success?
I developed the Fertility Preparation Bundle https://fabfertile.com/products/fertility-preparation-bundle so that you can quickly figure out how food impacts your health AND fertility (plus you'll also get three (3) of our most popular fertility supplements that will optimize egg health).
This 10-day plan is to figure out exactly how food is impacting your fertility. And no, you will not be drinking green juice and starving.
It’s GENUINELY what we recommend to our clients to help improve pregnancy success (especially if you have low AMH/high FSH).
Get started here https://fabfertile.com/products/fertility-preparation-bundle and use code LAUNCH15 to save 15%.
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 407: The Ultimate Diet For Egg And Sperm Health
- Episode 389: Want to get pregnant this year?
Join my FREE Facebook group and get my training on How To Improve Pregnancy Success With Your Own Eggs.
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/get-pregnant-naturally/id1329414094
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page - filled with handpicked products/books/devices - get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://fabfertile.com/pages/resources
When we link to products, those links may be affiliate links. If you click on any of those affiliate links, we’ll earn a small commission. The commission is paid by the retailers at no cost to you.
We’re careful to link to the products and retailers we use and recommend. Money earned keeps Fab Fertile Inc. running and allows us to do what we love for a living. Thank you for your support.
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button, so you never miss an episode!
Apple Podcasts: http://apple.co/2CfHEX9